what to eat for traumatic retroperitoneal bleeding or hematoma, diet, food therapy, traumatic retroperitoneal bleeding or hematoma
- What Are The Causes Of traumatic Retroperitoneal Bleeding Or Hematoma? What Are The Causes Of traumatic Retroperitoneal Bleeding Or Hematoma
- Nursing Care Of Traumatic Retroperitoneal Hemorrhage Or Hematoma-Precautions For Nursing-Diet Taboo
Traumatic retroperitoneal bleeding or hematoma diet should be taboo
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat foods with hemostatic effect; 2. It is advisable to eat foods rich in hemoglobin; 3. It is advisable to eat foods high in fiber.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Porcine red has a good blood-replenishing effect, can promote the production of hemoglobin, and improve the anemia caused by this disease. 100g is cooked with spinach and eaten.
- Bamboo shoots are rich in cellulose, which can improve the function of the gastrointestinal tract and promote the excretion of metabolic waste. 200g is stewed with spare ribs and eaten.
- Lean meat is rich in protein, which can promote tissue repair. Slice and stir fry.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Panax notoginseng porridge has the effect of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, which is unfavorable to this disease and can cause increased bleeding. Congee products without added medicinal materials are edible.
- Cooking wine has irritation, improves circulation, promotes blood circulation and removes blood stasis. Switch to non-irritating condiments.
- Safflower tea has the effects of promoting blood circulation, removing blood stasis and improving circulation, which can cause increased bleeding. You can eat ordinary tea.
Traumatic retroperitoneal bleeding or hematoma diet health care
Wheat is a gramineous plant and is the most widely distributed food crop in the world. Its sown area is the highest among all kinds of food crops, and it is one of the most important food crops. Wheat has been planted in China for more than 5,000 years and is currently mainly produced in Henan, Shandong, Jiangsu, Hebei, Hubei, Anhui and other provinces. The wheat planting season is divided into spring wheat and winter wheat. According to the grain quality, it can be divided into hard wheat and soft wheat. According to the color of wheat grains, it can be divided into white wheat, red wheat and flower wheat. Wheat is the staple food of the people in northern China, and has been an important food for nourishing the human body since ancient times.
- Introduction To Traumatic Retroperitoneal Hemorrhage Or Hematoma-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Symptoms Of traumatic Retroperitoneal Bleeding Or Hematoma, Early Symptoms And Signs Of traumatic Retroperitoneal Bleeding Or Hematoma
- Complications Of traumatic Retroperitoneal Bleeding Or Hematoma, What Diseases Can Be Caused By traumatic Retroperitoneal Bleeding Or Hematoma
- How To Prevent traumatic Retroperitoneal Bleeding Or Hematoma, Nursing Measures For traumatic Retroperitoneal Bleeding Or Hematoma
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate traumatic Retroperitoneal Bleeding Or Hematoma-Traumatic Retroperitoneal Bleeding Or Hematoma Can Easily Confuse Diseases