what is the size of the ovary after menopause
- Do You Need To Remove Endometrial Polyps After Menopause?
- Symptoms Of Pelvic Inflammatory Effusion In Women After Menopause
Answer: There is no specific age limit for ovarian cysts. Ovarian cysts are both physiological and pathological. The menstrual cycle changes thus disappear without the need for special medical treatment. You try to hurry up and go to a regular hospital outpatient clinic for examination and treatment, pay attention to rest, and don't be too tired.
- What Should I Do If A 50-year-old Woman Has More Yellow Vaginal Discharge After Menopause?
- What Is The Matter Of Menopausal Women Urinating Blood And Urine
- What Kind Of Medicine To Take After The Leucorrhea Turns Yellow After Menopause
- Will Women Still Have Cervical Polyps After Menopause?
- Is The 44-year-old menopause normal? Do You Need To Adjust It Again?