what to eat for lung cancer skin metastasis, diet, diet, lung cancer skin metastasis
- Symptoms Of Skin Metastasis Of lung Cancer, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Skin Metastasis Of lung Cancer
- lung Cancer Skin Metastasis Examination, lung Cancer Skin Metastasis Diagnosis
Lung cancer skin metastasis diet should be taboo
Appropriate diet: 1 should eat foods rich in vitamins; 2 should eat foods rich in high-quality protein; 3 should eat anti-tumor foods.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Tomatoes Tomatoes are foods with a large amount of vitamins, which are easily absorbed by the intestinal mucosa, and also promote the absorption of calcium, phosphorus and other minerals in the intestine, which is beneficial to the recovery of patients. 200-300 grams per day is appropriate.
- Milk Milk is rich in high-quality protein nutrients, which can enhance human immunity and improve disease resistance, which is conducive to the recovery of patients. 300-500 ml per day is appropriate, hot drinks are better.
- The viscous substance polysaccharides in aloe vera can improve immunity and inhibit and destroy the growth of abnormal cells, so as to achieve the purpose of anti-cancer. 100-200 grams per day is appropriate.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Sweet potatoes Sweet potatoes are foods that are relatively easy to produce gas, which can easily cause intestinal bloating and fullness of the abdomen, which will affect the absorption of nutrients, enhance human immunity, improve disease resistance, and benefit the recovery of patients. It is advisable to eat food that does not produce gas.
- Zongzi Zongzi is a relatively indigestible food, which tends to slow down the peristalsis of the intestines and distend the abdomen, which affects the absorption of nutrients and is not conducive to the recovery of the patient's body. It is advisable to eat foods that are easy to digest and absorb.
- Chili pepper is relatively irritating, easily irritating the gastrointestinal mucosa, causing congestion, edema, affecting the absorption of nutrients, and stimulating tumor cells
Lung cancer skin metastasis diet health care
1. Diet therapy: (The following information is for reference only, please consult a doctor for details)
1. Honey lungs and cough pills:
Dew honeycomb and dead silkworm in equal parts, and appropriate amount of honey. Grind the three medicines into powder and refine the honey into pills. 2 times a day, 6 grams each time. Efficacy: Nourishes the lungs and resolves phlegm, dispels masses and reduces swelling. It is suitable for patients with obvious cough due to lung cancer.
2. Boiled pork lungs with licorice and Sydney:
10 grams of licorice, 2 pears, and about 250 grams of pig lungs. Peel the pears and cut them into pieces, wash the lungs and cut them into slices, squeeze out the foam, and put them in a casserole with the licorice. Add a little rock sugar, and take it after 3 hours of boiling with water. Once a day, it has the effect of moisturizing the lungs and removing phlegm. It is suitable for those who have more than one cough.
3. Rock sugar almond paste:
15 grams of sweet almonds, 3 grams of bitter almonds, 50 grams of japonica rice, appropriate amount of rock sugar. Soak the sweet almonds and bitter almonds in water, peel them, mash them, add rice, water and rock sugar to cook into thick porridge, once every other day. It has the effects of moisturizing the lungs, eliminating phlegm, relieving cough and relieving asthma, and moistening the intestines.
4. Ginkgo Date Congee:
25 grams of ginkgo, 20 red dates, 50 grams of glutinous rice. Cook porridge with ginkgo, red dates and glutinous rice and serve. Take it morning and evening on an empty stomach and warmly, it has the effect of detoxification and swelling.
5. Baizhi stewed bird's nest:
9 grams of Angelica dahurica, 9 grams of bird’s nest, and appropriate amount of rock sugar. Stew the Angelica dahurica and bird's nest in water to extremely rotten, filter to remove the residue. Season with rock sugar and simmer for a while and serve, 1-2 times a day. It can nourish the lungs and nourish yin, relieve cough and stop bleeding.
6. Ginkgo steamed duck:
Ginkgo 200 grams, 1 white duck. Ginkgo shells, boiled water, peeled and pistil, then blanched in boiling water and mixed with the boneless duck meat. Add clear broth, steam in a cage for 2 hours until the duck meat is cooked and eaten. It can be eaten frequently, and has the function of replenishing deficiency and relieving asthma, promoting hydration and reducing swelling. It is suitable for advanced lung cancer with wheezing, weakness, general weakness, and excessive phlegm.
7. Schisandra stew:
50 grams of schisandra, appropriate amount of duck or pig lean meat. Schisandra is steamed or stewed with meat, and seasonings are added as appropriate. Taking meat, medicine, and soups can nourish the lungs and kidneys, relieve cough and relieve asthma, and is suitable for patients with lung cancer and kidney deficiency.
8. Lotus Seed Chicken:
15 grams of lotus seed ginseng, chicken, duck, and pork. The lotus seeds participate in the co-simmering of the meat, and the appropriate seasoning can be added. Take it regularly to invigorate the lungs, replenish qi, and promote body fluids. It is suitable for lung cancer patients with insufficient Qi and blood.
9. Winter melon skin and broad bean soup:
60 grams of winter melon skin, 60 grams of winter melon seeds, 60 grams of broad beans. Put the above food in the pot, add 3 bowls of water and fry to 1 bowl, then add appropriate seasonings and serve. Remove the residue and drink. Dehumidification, diuresis and swelling. Suitable for lung cancer patients with pleural effusion.
- Causes Of lung Cancer Skin Metastasis, What Are The Causes Of lung Cancer Skin Metastasis
- Complications Of lung Cancer Skin Metastasis, What Diseases Will Be Caused By lung Cancer Skin Metastasis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate lung Cancer Skin Metastases
- How To Prevent lung Cancer Skin Metastasis, Nursing Measures For lung Cancer Skin Metastasis
- Introduction To Lung Cancer Skin Metastasis-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet