what to eat for iatrogenic bile duct injury, diet, diet, iatrogenic bile duct injury
- The Cause Of iatrogenic bile Duct Injury, What Are The Causes Of iatrogenic bile Duct Injury
- Nursing Care Of iatrogenic bile Duct Injury-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat high-calorie foods; 2. It is advisable to eat high-vitamin foods; 3. It is advisable to eat foods with the effect of enhancing immunity.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Colostrum contains a certain amount of immunoglobulin, which can improve the body's resistance. 250-500ml for direct consumption.
- Black rice porridge is high in calories and can supplement the necessary heat source needed by the human body, thereby reducing the risk of co-infection. 200g served directly. Once a day
- Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C and vitamin B, which can improve the body's immune function. 1-2 pieces are fried with eggs.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Salted fish is a thick-tasting food, it is easy to cause water and sodium retention, causing blood pressure to increase, which can induce some complications of high blood pressure, such as renal insufficiency. It is advisable to eat fresh freshwater fish.
- Liquor is very irritating to blood vessels, which can cause blood vessels to dilate and increase heart rate. For people with heart disease, it can promote the induction of heart failure. Avoid absolutely.
- Safflower has the effect of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, which may reduce the pressure of peripheral blood vessels for this disease. It is advisable to eat vegetables and fruits that promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis.
Iatrogenic bile duct injury diet
A) Suitable food
It is advisable to eat lean meat and freshwater fish. Fish is low-fat but contains high-quality protein. In addition, there are low-fat and high-protein meats: freshwater shrimp, chicken, and rabbit.
It is best to stir-fry vegetables with vegetable oil, such as corn oil, peanut oil, etc. Vegetables can be stewed, braised, steamed, and light is the main route. Milk beverages are best to drink skimmed milk.
Fruits are best to be rich in vitamin A: oranges, almonds, bananas, apples, walnuts, peanuts, hawthorn, ebony, apple juice, pear juice, and beet juice.
Coarse grains, fresh vegetables, garlic, onions, mushrooms, fungus, corn silk, wheat bran can lower cholesterol and are suitable for consumption. Eat vegetables rich in vitamin A or vitamin K: For example, broccoli is rich in vitamin K, and vegetables rich in vitamin A include carrots, tomatoes, spinach, lettuce, soybeans, and green peas.
2) Not suitable for food
Don't eat foods with high cholesterol, such as animal heart, liver, brain, intestines and egg yolks, pine eggs, roe, and crab yolk. It is recommended to eat less high-fat meat: such as fatty meat. At the same time, eat less seafood.
Avoid eating fruits that have not been completely cleaned, and prevent roundworm eggs from being eaten. Fried fruits such as potato chips and fried bananas should not be eaten.
Don't eat unclean vegetables, containing pesticide residues, and roundworm eggs. Eat less irritating vegetables: such as mustard greens. It is recommended to eat less: such as soy milk, soybean cakes, etc.
(The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details.)
- Introduction To Iatrogenic Bile Duct Injury-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Symptoms Of iatrogenic bile Duct Injury, Early Symptoms And Signs Of iatrogenic bile Duct Injury
- Complications Of iatrogenic bile Duct Injury, What Diseases Can Be Caused By iatrogenic bile Duct Injury
- How To Prevent iatrogenic bile Duct Injury, Nursing Measures For iatrogenic bile Duct Injury
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate iatrogenic bile Duct Injury-iatrogenic bile Duct Injury Is Easily Confused