what is good for stomach mycosis diet, dietotherapy and stomach mycosis to eat
- Introduction To Gastric Mycosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- The Treatment Method Of gastric Mycosis, How To Do With gastric Mycosis, And The Medication Of gastric Mycosis
Food should be avoided for gastric mycosis
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat dry food; 2. It is advisable to eat food with diuresis effect; 3. Eat food that can improve gastrointestinal immune function.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- PeanutRich in unsaturated fatty acids, it can improve gastrointestinal peristalsis, promote emptying of gastrointestinal mucosa, and help relieve discomfort such as gastric acid and stomachache.Clear boil 100g white water.
- SoymilkIt contains animal protein and plant protein, and has the function of increasing tissue immune function and promoting inflammatory absorption.250ml for direct drinking.
- Green pepperIt is rich in capsaicin and has certain dryness, which can inhibit the growth of fungi in gastrointestinal tract. But it should not be too spicy.Can be eaten in small quantities.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- Stinky tofuIt belongs to hair food and contains a large number of putrefying fungi, so it is not suitable for patients who already have fungal infection.Fresh tofu should be eaten.
- Pickled mustard tuberIt belongs to food with heavy taste, which can reduce the immune function of gastrointestinal mucosa and is not conducive to the treatment of infectious diseases in intestinal mucosa.It is advisable to eat fresh vegetables.
- SauerkrautIt belongs to pickled dishes, which can reduce the immune function of tissues and is not conducive to the treatment of gastric fungal infection, so it should be avoided.It is advisable to eat fresh green vegetables.
1. Eat less fried food: Because this kind of food is not easy to digest, it will increase the burden on digestive tract. Eating more will cause indigestion and increase blood lipid, which is harmful to health.
2. Eat less pickled food: These foods contain more salt and some carcinogens, so they should not be eaten more.
3. Eat less raw and cold food and irritating food: Cold and irritating food has a strong stimulating effect on digestive tract mucosa, which is easy to cause diarrhea or digestive tract inflammation.
4. Avoid irritation: Do not smoke, because smoking makes gastric blood vessels contract, affects the blood supply of gastric parietal cells, and reduces the resistance of gastric mucosa and induces gastric mycosis. You should drink less alcohol and eat less spicy food such as pepper and pepper.
5. Vitamin C supplementation: Vitamin C has a protective effect on the stomach. Maintaining normal vitamin C content in gastric juice can effectively play the function of the stomach, protect the stomach and enhance the disease resistance of the stomach. Therefore, eat more vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin C.
- Complications Of gastric Mycosis, What Disease Can gastric Mycosis Cause
- Examination And Diagnosis Of gastric Mycosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate gastric Mycosis-gastric Mycosis Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent gastric Mycosis And Nursing Measures Of gastric Mycosis
- Nursing Care Of gastric Mycosis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos