what is good to eat dermophilic bacteria disease diet, dietotherapy, dermophilic bacteria disease
- How To Prevent Dermophilia And Nursing Measures Of Dermophilia
- Introduction To Dermophilia-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat high protein food 2. Eat high vitamin food 3. Eat high calorie and digestible food
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- Carrot pureeCarotene helps maintain the normal function of skin cells and tissues, so it is suitable for eczema patients.It can be steamed and fried or juiced.
- PeasPeas are rich in vitamin A, which can be converted into vitamin A in the body and play a role in moisturizing the skin.100-200g per day.
- SoybeanSoybeans are rich in vitamin E, which is good for skin.50 grams a day, cooked porridge to eat.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- ShrimpShrimp is hair product, which can easily lead to recurrence or aggravation of eczema after eating.Do not eat fish, crab, beef and mutton.
- PepperPepper is spicy and irritating, which will stimulate skin itching and aggravate, and affect eczema recovery.Don't eat green onions and garlic.
- Pickled vegetablesGinger heat can aggravate itching symptoms and stimulate eczema, so it can't be eaten.Do not eat pepper or mustard.
1. What foods are good for your health when you eat dermophilic diseases:
Eat a light diet and eat more fresh vegetables and fruits.
2. What foods should you not eat for dermophilia:
Drink less irritating beverages, such as strong tea, coffee, alcohol, etc., because these beverages stimulate the secretion and excretion of sweat glands, which provides a favorable environment for the susceptibility of epidermal mold, avoids eating spicy and irritating food and hair products, and quits smoking and drinking.
The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details
- dermophilic Disease Complications, dermophilic Disease Can Cause What Disease
- Examination And Diagnosis Of Dermophilia
- Nursing Care Of Dermophilia-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of Dermophilia, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Dermophilia
- Treatment Of dermophilic Disease, dermophilic Disease How To Do, dermophilic Disease Medication