what is good to eat after steroid panniculitis diet, dietotherapy and steroid panniculitis
- Steroid After Panniculitis Complications, Steroid After Panniculitis Can Cause What Disease
- Introduction To post-steroid Panniculitis-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
Diet should be avoided for post-steroid panniculitis
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat food with diuretic effect; 2. It is advisable to eat foods with nutritional and neurological effects; 3. Eat foods with high protein content.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- Job's tears porridgeIt has the function of clearing away heat and toxic materials, and also has the function of nourishing peritoneal nerve, which is suitable for patients after inflammation is controlled.100g stewed.
- Black rice porridgeIt is rich in melanin, which has a good kidney-tonifying effect and a good nourishing effect, and can promote the recovery of immune function.250g for direct consumption.
- NutsRich in unsaturated fatty acids, it has a good nutritional effect on nerves and can promote the recovery of neurological insufficiency. It is suitable for patients with peripheral neuritis.50-100g for direct consumption.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- Zanthoxylum bungeanumIt has strong hemp flavor, and its direct effect on nerve center is to inhibit the function of nerve center, which is not conducive to the recovery of patients with this disease, so it should be avoided.It is advisable to eat food without hemp flavor.
- Cooking wineIt is rich in alcohol, which has obvious damage to gastrointestinal tissues and is not conducive to the recovery of this disease, so it should be avoided.It is advisable to eat non-alcoholic condiments, such as white vinegar.
- Green pepperIt has obvious pungent irritation, can reduce the immune function of tissues, and has great irritation to gastrointestinal tract and peritoneum, which increases the incidence of vomiting.Eat space pepper.
Avoid greasiness: If spleen is wet or phlegm is wet, edema or pus is flowing, avoid meat oil, fat meat, fried food, dairy products (milk, crisp, cheese), etc.
Avoid fishy smell: marine fish, scaleless fish, shrimp, crab, seafood, mutton, dog meat, venison, etc.
Avoid hair: such as buckwheat, bean sprouts, alfalfa, goose meat, chicken head, duck head, pig head, donkey meat, etc.
Avoid sticky and slippery: If spleen deficiency is anorexia, it is necessary to avoid rice and flour foods made of glutinous rice, barley and wheat.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of post-steroid Panniculitis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate post-steroid Panniculitis-post-steroid Panniculitis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent Poststeroid Panniculitis And Nursing Measures Of Poststeroid Panniculitis
- Nursing Care Of Poststeroid Panniculitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Steroid Post-panniculitis Treatment, Steroid Post-panniculitis How To Do, Steroid Post-panniculitis Medication