what are the causes of vitamin B6 dependence syndrome and what are the causes of vitamin B6 dependence syndrome
- Nursing Care Of vitamin B6 Dependence syndrome-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate vitamin B6 Dependence syndrome-vitamin B6 Dependence syndrome Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
Vitamin B6 dependence syndrome (VB6 dependence syndrome) is a structural and functional defect of the metabolic enzyme-canine urinase, and its activity is only 1% of normal. At this time, the requirement of vitamin B6 is 5 ~ 10 times that of normal children. Sometimes, because the pregnant mother takes too much vitamin B6 during the pregnancy reaction period, the baby still needs to rely on a large amount of vitamin B6 after birth.
Vitamin B6 includes six interchangeable pyridoxine, pyridoxamine, pyridoxal and their respective 5-phosphorylates. Pyridoxal 5-phosphate is an important part of this group. As a coenzyme of enzyme system, pyridoxal 5-phosphate participates in the metabolism of amino acids, proteins, lipids, nucleic acids and glycogen in vivo during decarboxylation and amino transfer. If lacking, it can cause convulsions and peripheral nerve diseases. Therefore, vitamin B6 deficiency can cause biochemical and physiological abnormalities.
- vitamin B6 Dependent syndrome Diet, Dietotherapy, vitamin B6 Dependent syndrome Eat What Good
- Examination Of vitamin B6 Dependence syndrome, Diagnosis Of vitamin B6 Dependence syndrome
- How To Prevent vitamin B6 Dependence syndrome And Nursing Measures Of vitamin B6 Dependence syndrome
- Introduction To Vitamin B6 Dependence Syndrome-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Symptoms Of vitamin B6 Dependence syndrome, Early Symptoms And Signs Of vitamin B6 Dependence syndrome