what are the causes of spinal meningiomas? What are the causes of spinal meningiomas
- Introduction Of Intraspinal Meningioma-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- intraspinal Meningiomas Examination, Diagnosis Of intraspinal Meningiomas
Causes of Intraspinal Meningioma
Intraspinal meningioma disease etiology
1. Causes of disease:
1. Meningiomas usually occur in the arachnoid cap cells around the nerve roots near the dura, which can explain why meningiomas are mostly located on the side. Meningioma can also originate from the fibroblasts of the soft or dura mater, suggesting that it may originate from mesoderm tissue.
1. Meningiomas grow limitedly in the spinal canal, with a complete capsule, closely attached to the dura mater, and have a wide base. The tumor tissue does not invade the spinal cord parenchyma, but only compresses it. The blood supply of the tumor comes from the vascular supply of the arachnoid or dura mater and is relatively abundant. Most of them are single shots, and multiple shots are rare. The tumor body is generally small, mostly oblate or oval, the tumor tissue structure is dense and hard, and the cut surface is gray-red. Sometimes there are calcified sand particles at the base of the tumor, and hemorrhage and necrosis in the tumor are rare. Meningiomas are mostly located in the dura mater, a few are located outside the dura mater, and dumbbells are less common. Someone reported 44 cases of meningioma, of which 42 were located in the dura, only 1 was located outside the dura, and the other was dumbbell-shaped, located inside and outside the dura. Microscopic examination: The tissue structure of meningiomas is roughly the same as that of intracranial meningiomas. There are three types:
2. Endothelial type: The tumor is formed by mosaics of polygonal endothelial cells, sometimes with swirling structures. The tumor cells differentiate well. This type of meningioma mostly originates from arachnoid endothelial cells.
3. Fibroblast type: The tumor is composed of a staggered arrangement of spindle cells, rich in reticular fibers and collagen fibers, and sometimes hyaline changes can be seen. This type of meningioma mostly originates from the fibrous cells of the dura mater.
4. Grit type: Grit type meningioma is based on the endothelial or fibrous type, with many grit bodies scattered.
- Complications Of intraspinal Meningioma, What Diseases Can Be Caused By intraspinal Meningioma
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate intraspinal Meningioma
- How To Prevent Spinal Meningiomas, Nursing Measures For Spinal Meningiomas
- Nursing Of Intraspinal Meningiomas-Precautions For Nursing-Diet Taboo
- Symptoms Of intraspinal Meningiomas, Early Symptoms And Signs Of intraspinal Meningiomas