what are the causes of softening spots and softening spots
- How To Prevent softening Spots And Nursing Measures Of softening Spots
- Introduction To Softening Spot-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
The main cause of softening spot is infection with intestinal bacteria
First, the cause of the disease
It is often caused by intestinal bacteria and invades multiple organs, but the most common one is urinary system involvement.
Second, the pathogenesis
The pathogenesis of this disease is unclear, but half of the cases are related to immunodeficiency and autoimmune diseases including hypergamma globulinemia, immunosuppressive therapy, malignant tumor, chronic severe diseases, rheumatoid arthritis and AIDS. At present, it is believed that this lesion is due to the functional defect of macrophages, which blocks the degradation of phagocytic bacteria by lysosomes, thus causing excessive undigested bacterial debris in cytoplasm. It is speculated that the defect of microtubules affects the movement of lysosomes into macrophages and reduces the release of lysosomal enzymes in macrophages. MG corpuscles may be formed by the deposition of calcium phosphate and other minerals on these excessive lysosomal enzymes.
Gross histologically, the softening plaque is similar to xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis, and another manifestation is called giant bladder-like interstitial nephritis. In this kind of interstitial nephritis, the cells infiltrated by interstitium are pleomorphic, and the tissues and cells containing crystalline substances are the main ones.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate softening Spots-softening Spots Are Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Nursing Of softening Spots-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Softening Plaque Complication, Softening Plaque Can Cause What Disease
- softening Spot Examination, softening Spot Diagnosis
- softening Spot Treatment Method, softening Spot How To Do, softening Spot Medication