what are the causes of skin leishmaniasis and skin leishmaniasis
- Symptoms Of cutaneous leishmaniasis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of cutaneous leishmaniasis
- Nursing Of cutaneous leishmaniasis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
Etiology of cutaneous leishmaniasis
First, the cause of the disease
The pathogen of cutaneous leishmaniasis is tropical leishmania tropica, which has no special morphology. Cases have been found in Xinjiang, China. The source of infection is patients and animals with insects (rats), which can be transmitted by sandflies or direct vaccination. Children are more common, and their immunity lasts for a long time after illness. Incubation period ranges from weeks to months.
Second, the pathogenesis
When the sandfly bites people, kala-azar patients or sick animals, LD corpuscles in blood or skin are inhaled into the stomach of the sandfly. After 5 ~ 7 days of development and reproduction, a large number of mature flagellates are formed and filled in the esophagus, throat and mouth of the sandfly. When the sandfly bites people and animals again, the flagellates enter the skin or subcutaneous tissue for infection.
- Examination Of cutaneous leishmaniasis, Diagnosis Of cutaneous leishmaniasis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate cutaneous leishmaniasis-cutaneous leishmaniasis Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent cutaneous leishmaniasis And Nursing Measures Of cutaneous leishmaniasis
- Introduction To cutaneous leishmaniasis-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- skin leishmaniasis Diet, Dietotherapy, skin leishmaniasis Eat What Good