what are the causes of sexual excitement disorder and what are the causes of sexual excitement disorder
- Symptoms Of Sexual Excitement Disorder, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Sexual Excitement Disorder
- Nursing Care Of Sexual Excitement Disorder-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
Etiology of sexual excitement disorder
1. Organic pathological changes (35%):
The causes of sexual excitation disorder can be summarized as organic, mental and mixed causes. 30% ~ 50% of impotence is caused by organic diseases, and 85% ~ 90% of patients have mental factors, many of which promote the occurrence of sexual excitation disorder due to potential physical or metabolic factors.
2. Mental factors (50%):
The mental causes of sexual excitement disorder can be attributed to four aspects: Influences during development (such as parental control, emotional conflict with parents, negative family attitudes towards sexual problems, mental trauma in childhood sexual problems, difficulties in determining sexual identity, trauma of first sexual intercourse), The effects of incongruous relationships between people (loneliness, hostility or distrust of the opposite sex, lack of attraction to the opposite sex, good sex, abnormal sexual attitudes), emotional disorders (anxiety, depression, fear of pregnancy, fear of contracting sexually transmitted diseases) and cognitive factors (sexual ignorance, credulity of certain legends).
- How To Prevent Excitement Disorder And Nursing Measures Of Sexual Excitement Disorder
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Sexual Excitement Disorder-sexual Excitement Disorder Is Easily Confused
- Introduction To Sexual Excitement Disorder-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Sex Excitement Obstacle Diet, Diet Therapy, Sex Excitement Obstacle Eat What Good
- sexual Excitation Disorder Treatment Method, sexual Excitation Disorder How To Do, sexual Excitation Disorder Medication