what are the causes of pinta's disease and what are the reasons for pinta's disease
- Nursing Care Of Pinta Disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Pinta Disease-pinta Disease Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
The main cause of pintamiosis is caused by Treponema pintamiensis
First, the cause of the disease
Treponema carateum is similar to Treponema pallidum in morphological and biological characters, and can not be distinguished from Treponema pallidum subspecies (syphilis) in morphology and serology. Treponema pintamiensis is 0.13 ~ 0.15 μ m wide and 10 ~ 13 μ m long, and its movement modes are various. Aniline stain is not easy to stain and cannot grow on inanimate culture medium, but it can infect humans and chimpanzees. Human-to-human transmission is mainly through physical contact.
Second, the pathogenesis
Treponema pintamiensis spreads through skin contact, enters the human body from the damaged skin, spreads to the whole body with lymph or blood after local reproduction, and causes skin lesions and lymph node enlargement.
- Examination Of Pinta Disease, Diagnosis Of Pinta Disease
- How To Prevent Pinta Disease And Nursing Measures Of Pinta Disease
- Introduction To Pinta Disease-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Pinta Disease Complications, Pinta Disease Can Cause What Disease
- Taste His Sick Diet, Dietotherapy, Taste His Sick What To Eat Well