what are the causes of periodontal disease and periodontal disease
- Nursing Care Of periodontal Disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- periodontal Disease Treatment, periodontal Disease How To Do, periodontal Disease Medication
Etiology of periodontal disease
Most of the causes of periodontal disease are caused by local plaque, tartar, tartar, food impaction, poor restorations, etc., and some of them can be caused by systemic diseases, such as R-prevention deficiency, endocrine disorders, malnutrition, tuberculosis, nephropathy, heredity, etc. All groups of age can suffer from the disease. There is no significant difference between genders.
The main cause of periodontal disease is dental plaque, which is simply the damage caused by poor oral hygiene. The main component of dental bacteria is bacteria, mixed with some exfoliated cells in the mouth and some organic matter, but not ordinary large food residues. Dental plaque is usually difficult to see with naked eyes, so it must be displayed with dental plaque stain. If you let the dental plaque grow, you will see a layer of yellow and white slightly granular things piled up on the tooth surface, which is a thick layer of dental plaque.
- Guidelines For Periodontal Disease-Periodontal Disease
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate periodontal Disease-periodontal Disease Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent periodontal Disease And Nursing Measures Of periodontal Disease
- Introduction To Periodontal Disease-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- periodontal Disease Complications, periodontal Disease Can Cause What Disease