what are the causes of ovarian infertility and what are the causes of ovarian infertility
- ovarian Infertility Examination, ovarian Infertility Diagnosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate ovarian Infertility-ovarian Infertility Is Easily Confused
The main cause of ovarian infertility is ovulation disorder caused by ovarian diseases
Etiology of ovarian infertility
1. Chronic diseases and metabolic diseases:
2. Central influence:
Endocrine imbalance between hypothalamus, pituitary gland and ovary, pituitary tumor or scar can all cause ovarian dysfunction and lead to infertility.
3. Mental factors:
Such as mental stress or excessive anxiety, it can affect the hypothalamus-pituitary-ovarian axis, inhibit ovulation and lead to infertility.
4. Local ovarian factors:
Such as congenital anovarian or naive ovary, premature ovarian failure, polycystic ovary, and some ovarian tumors such as granulosa-theca cell tumor and ovarian blastoma can affect ovarian hormone secretion and ovulation;
5. Systemic diseases:
Such as severe malnutrition, or lack of some important nutritional factors in diet can affect ovarian function and infertility.
- Guidelines For Ovarian Infertility-Ovarian Infertility
- How To Prevent ovarian Infertility And Nursing Measures Of ovarian Infertility
- Introduction To ovarian Infertility-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Care Of ovarian Infertility-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- ovarian Sex Infertility Complication, What Disease Can ovarian Sex Infertility Cause