what are the causes of oily granuloma and what are the causes of oily granuloma
- Symptoms, Early Symptoms And Signs Of oily Granuloma
- Nursing Care Of oily Granuloma-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
Oily granuloma etiology main etiology: Often due to injection of oil or insoluble lipid liquid, resulting in tissue reaction to oil foreign bodies
First, the cause of the disease
Because of correcting human beauty defects, Local injection of liquid paraffin oil, cod liver oil and vegetable oil (olive oil) is for the purpose of breast augmentation or repairing other collapse deformities (such as saddle nose), while injection of oil is not absorbed by body tissues, forming a foreign body, which leads to body tissue reaction, eventually organizing or tissue necrosis, calcium deposition, and forming granulomatous hyperplasia wrapped locally. Recently, because silica gel is widely introduced into the body for cosmetic filling, the tissue reaction caused by oil injection is rare.
Second, the injected oil is not absorbed by the body tissue, forming a foreign body, which leads to the reaction of the body tissue, and finally organizes or necrosis of the tissue, calcium deposition, and forms granulomatous hyperplasia wrapped locally.
- Complications Of oily Granuloma, What Disease Can oily Granuloma Cause
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate oily Granuloma-oily Granuloma Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent oily Granuloma And Nursing Measures Of oily Granuloma
- Oily Granuloma Diet, Dietotherapy, Oily Granuloma Eat What Good
- oily Granuloma Examination, oily Granuloma Diagnosis