what are the causes of occupational scleroderma and occupational scleroderma
- How To Prevent occupational Scleroderma And Nursing Measures Of occupational Scleroderma
- Introduction To occupational Scleroderma-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
The main causes of occupational scleroderma are long-term repeated exposure to chemicals such as vinyl chloride and its polymer
First, the cause of the disease
1. Scleroderma-like changes induced by perchloroethylene and trichloroethylene are similar to those caused by vinyl chloride. Perchloroethylene is an organic solvent for dry cleaning. Trichloroethylene is used as a cleaning agent for metal parts.
2. Insecticide-induced scleroderma-like changes can be accompanied by Raynaud phenomenon, and no visceral involvement has been reported. Pathogenic insecticides include chlordane, heplochlor, malathion, parathion, DDT, sodium dinitroorthocresate and 6-chlorocyclohexane.
3. Epoxy resin and other inducing factors Japan reported that 6 cases of scleroderma-like changes induced by epoxy resin were accompanied by joint pain, myalgia, weight loss and fatigue. The sclerosing agent 1, 1'bis (3-methyl-4-amino) cyclohexylmethane is considered to be the pathogenic factor, and the symptoms improve after stopping exposure.
4. Other factors Scleroderma-like changes have been reported among South African gold miners and some other Chinese. Skin lesions often involve upper limbs and face, without Raynaud phenomenon and visceral damage. Pulmonary edema and pulmonary fibrosis often precede skin damage.
Second, the pathogenesis
The mechanism is still unknown. According to Dinman et al. (1971), this disease is systemic rather than local.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate occupational Scleroderma-occupational Scleroderma Is Easily Confused
- Nursing Care Of occupational Scleroderma-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- occupational Scleroderma Complications, occupational Scleroderma Can Cause What Disease
- occupational Scleroderma Diet, Dietotherapy, occupational Scleroderma Eat What Good
- Symptoms Of occupational Scleroderma, Early Symptoms And Signs Of occupational Scleroderma