what are the causes of tar melanosis and what are the causes of tar melanosis
- tar melanosis Treatment, tar melanosis How To Do, tar melanosis Medication
- Complications Of tar melanosis, What Disease Can tar melanosis Cause
The main cause of tar melanosis is local skin inflammation and pigmentation caused by long-term exposure to tar and its derivatives
First, the cause of the disease
1. Workers exposed to coal tar, petroleum and their processed products, and women using crude cosmetics containing such chemicals are susceptible. It can be aggravated under the action of sunlight.
2. Middle-aged female patients may be related to neuroendocrine dysfunction.
Second, the pathogenesis
Anthracene, phenanthrene and naphthalene have significant photosensitive effect, which is often manifested as photosensitive contact dermatitis.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of tar melanosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate tar melanosis-tar melanosis Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent tar melanosis And Nursing Measures Of tar melanosis
- Introduction To Melanosis Tar-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of tar melanosis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos