what are the causes of macrosomia and what are the causes of macrosomia
- Symptoms Of Fetal macrosomia, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Fetal macrosomia
- Nursing Of macrosomia-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
Etiology of fetal macrosomia
1. Genetic factors: Those whose parents are tall may have larger fetuses. Maternal weight before pregnancy is more than 65kg, and macrosomia often occurs.
2. Parity. Clinical statistics show that fetal weight increases with parity and gestational age of pregnant women.
3. Nutrition: Hypernutrition during pregnancy has a certain relationship with fetal weight, which requires reasonable collocation of nutritional components during pregnancy.
5. Overdue pregnancy, placental function is good, and those who continue to develop may have macrosomia.
- Fetal macrosomia Examination, Fetal macrosomia Diagnosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate macrosomia-confusing Diseases Of macrosomia
- How To Prevent macrosomia And Nursing Measures Of macrosomia
- huge Fetal Diet, Dietotherapy, What Is Good For huge fetus To Eat
- Introduction To Macrosomia-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet