what are the causes of Lobo's blastomycosis and what are the causes of Lobo's blastomycosis
- lobo Blastomycosis Diet, Dietotherapy, Lobo Blastomycosis Eat What Is Good
- The Treatment Method Of Lobo Blastomycosis, How To Do Lobo Blastomycosis, And The Medication Of Lobo Blastomycosis
The main etiology of blastomycosis is caused by tuberosporum Loboa
First, the cause of the disease
There have been several reports of Robertinia infecting dolphins, suggesting that its life history includes saprophysis in watery environment. The artificial culture of this strain needs to be improved and the yield of animal inoculation is very small. Its pathogenicity is very low, and infection may be related to trauma.
Second, the pathogenesis
Infection may be related to trauma. Pathogenic bacteria enter the skin along the wound, and produce nodules at the invasion, which are higher than the skin surface, brown or purplish red, with smooth and elastic surface and no flush around, and the damage is often concentrated in one place. With further reproduction, through self-spread or self-inoculation, the damage gradually increases, and the conscious symptoms are mild, slightly itchy and painless, similar to benign tumors or keloids. In a few cases, due to trauma, there may be ulceration and exudate, and the surface is scabbed. Occasionally, it can spread through lymph nodes, resulting in enlargement of nearby lymph nodes, but no involvement of mucous membranes, viscera and bones.
- Examination Of Blastomycosis And Diagnosis Of Blastomycosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Lobo Blastomycosis-Lobo Blastomycosis Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent Lobo Blastomycosis And Nursing Measures Of Lobo Blastomycosis
- Introduction To Lobo Blastomycosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- lobo Blastomycosis Complication, Lobo Blastomycosis Can Cause What Disease