what are the causes of fire-induced erythema and fire-induced erythema
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate fire-induced Erythema-fire-induced Erythema Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Symptoms Of Erythema Caused By Fire, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Erythema Caused By Fire
The main etiology of fire-induced erythema is that the skin is directly exposed to various heat sources, especially the long-term repeated stimulation of long-wave infrared radiation
First, the cause of the disease
Long-term local exposure to high temperature stimulation lower than burn temperature, such as long-term oven baking, sleeping on hot Kang, long-term high-temperature workers such as chefs and stokers, or long-term application of infrared irradiation and wax therapy due to illness, can all suffer from repeated exposure to high temperature environment.
Second, the pathogenesis
Human skin is stimulated by high temperature lower than burn temperature for a long time, and then flushing or temporary reticular erythema is caused by telangiectasia and congestion.
- fire-induced Erythema Complications, fire-induced Erythema Can Cause What Disease
- fire-induced Erythema Examination, fire-induced Erythema Diagnosis
- How To Prevent fire-induced Erythema And Nursing Measures Of fire-induced Erythema
- Introduction To fire-induced Erythema-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Of fire-induced Erythema-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos