what are the causes of excessive vitamin A disease? What are the causes of excessive vitamin A disease?
- Introduction To Hypervitamina Disease-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Treatment Of Hypervitaminosis A, What To Do With Hypervitaminosis, Medication For Hypervitaminosis
Causes of excessive vitamin A
Normal intake: the maximum is 7500 U/d for children and 500,000 U/d for adults. Long-term overdose of vitamin A or vitamin A, D (cod liver oil) can cause vitamin A poisoning.
- Complications Of Hypervitaminosis A, What Diseases Will Hypervitaminosis Cause?
- Examination Of Hypervitaminosis A, Diagnosis Of Hypervitaminosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Hypervitaminosis A
- How To Prevent Vitamin A Too Much Disease, Nursing Measures For Vitamin A Too Much Disease
- Symptoms Of Hypervitaminosis A, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Hypervitaminosis A