what causes dizziness when standing up after squatting for a long time
- Dolores De Cabeza Recurrentes, Golpes De Cabeza, Debilidad Corporal
- Can Facial Paralysis Be Cured After 8 Years?
Answer: Dizziness when you stand up after squatting for a long time is usually caused by low blood pressure. It is due to the rapid blood flow to the waist and legs when squatting or sitting suddenly for a long time, resulting in a temporary lack of blood supply to the brain. The operation of the brain and eyes needs to ensure normal blood supply at all times, so a short-term lack of blood supply can cause dizziness and dark eyes. Patients with relatively weak body or low blood pressure need to pay attention to squatting or sitting for a long time and not to stand up suddenly, and the movement should be slow. Generally, after a short rest, the symptoms of dizziness and dark eyes will disappear automatically through the movement of muscles and bones and the blood supply of the heart.
- What Causes Middle Finger Numbness
- What Is The Cause Of The Pain In The Ear
- The Difference Between Intention Tremor And Rest Tremor
- The Difference Between Kidney Calcification And Stones
- What Are The Symptoms Of Vertigo Caused By Otoliths?