what are the causes of digestive system damage in acquired immunodeficiency syndrome? What are the causes of digestive system damage in acquired immunodeficiency syndrome?
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome's Digestive System Damage Treatment Method
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Is A Complication Of Digestive System Damage, And What Diseases Can Be Caused By Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome’s Digestive System Damage
Causes of Digestive System Damage in Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
1. Causes of disease
HIV is a cell-killing virus, belonging to the retroviral family, lentivirus, and primate immunodeficiency subgenus. The nucleic acid of HIV can be integrated with the DNA of the host infected cell, making it difficult for HIV to be eliminated from the body. HIV can bind to CD4 molecules on the cell surface, and under the action of CCR5, CXCR4 and other co-receptors, it adheres and fuses with host cells and penetrates the host cell membrane.
Virus-susceptible cells include T helper cells, monocytes, macrophages, glial cells and so on. After HIV invades helper T lymphocytes, it undergoes reverse transcription to integrate viral genes into the host cell chromosomes. Through transcription and translation, a large number of viruses are replicated and cells are destroyed. Helper T lymphocytes are important immune cells in the human body. The destruction of HIV helper T cells and other immune cells can severely weaken the body’s immune response to foreign antigens, destroy the protection against viral, mycobacterial, and fungal infections. The immune supervision of tumor antigens leads to the gradual failure of immune function, so AIDS patients are susceptible to refractory opportunistic infections and tumors. The damage of the digestive tract of AIDS is mainly related to the deficiency of the immune function of the gastrointestinal tract. Clinically, it is manifested by various pathogen infections, such as protozoa, viruses, bacteria, fungi, and atypical tuberculosis bacilli. Various tumors can also occur, such as Kaposi sarcoma (Kaposi sarcoma, KS), lymphoma and so on.
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Digestive System Damage Diet, Diet, Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Digestive System Damage What To Eat
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome's Symptoms Of Digestive System Damage, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome's Digestive System Damage
- Digestive System Damage Examination Of Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Diagnosis Of Digestive System Damage Of Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate The Digestive System Damage Of The Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome-the Digestive System Damage Of The Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Is Easy To Confuse The Disease
- How To Prevent The Digestive System Damage Of Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, The Nursing Measures For The Digestive System Damage Of Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome