what are the causes of dermatitis blastomycetes and what are the causes of dermatitis blastomycetes
- Nursing Care Of dermatitis Blasts-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate dermatitis blastomyces-dermatitis blastomyces Are Easy To Confuse Diseases
Etiology of dermatitis blastomyces
First, the cause of the disease
It is a chronic suppurative and granulomatous lesion of lung, skin and bone caused by dermatitis blasts. Blastomyces dermatitis is a biphasic bacterium, and its sexual type is called Ayelomyces dermatitis. Its true classification belongs to Ascomycetes-Clonidae-Clonidae.
Second, the pathogenesis
This bacterium can parasitize soil, damp and organic matter, and spores are swallowed by macrophages after entering alveoli, causing inflammatory reaction including polymorphonuclear leukocyte infiltration, and then forming granuloma, which can be manifested as suppurative or suppurative granulomatous lesions. Trauma leads to primary skin infection. Secondary infections spread from other lesions, often single or in groups. After several weeks to several months, it developed into ulcerative verrucous granuloma, with a margin 1 ~ 3cm high, clear boundaries and purple scabs. A few of them spread from other parts to bones, brain and other parts through blood circulation, while the digestive tract was rarely involved. Spine, ribs, tibia and femur are often involved, showing osteomyelitis, periostitis and even suppurative arthritis, with pain and dysfunction.
- dermatitis Blastomyces Complication, dermatitis Blastomyces Can Cause What Disease
- dermatitis Blastomycete's Diet, Dietotherapy, dermatitis Blastomycete Eat What Is Good
- Examination Of dermatitis blastomyces, Diagnosis Of dermatitis blastomyces
- How To Prevent dermatitis blastomyces And Nursing Measures Of dermatitis blastomyces
- Introduction To dermatitis blastomyces-symptoms-treatment-care-diet