what are the causes of chromobacillosis and what are the causes of chromobacillosis
- chromobacillosis Examination, Diagnosis Of chromobacillosis
- How To Prevent chromobacillosis And Nursing Measures Of chromobacillosis
Etiology of chromobacillosis
First, the cause of the disease
Chromobacillus is caused by chromobacillus, which is a kind of gram-negative microbacillus without spores. It can produce various pigments on gelatin broth medium, among which melanobacter producing melanin and chromobacillus purpura producing dye pigment are the most common.
Second, the pathogenesis
The pathogenesis is still unclear. It may be that after contact with contaminated blood, water, soil, etc., chromatobacter invades the skin, enters the blood to grow and reproduce, and causes rash or septicemia.
- chromobacillosis's Diet, Dietotherapy, What Is Good For Chromobacillosis To Eat
- Complications Of Chromobacillus Disease, What Disease Can Chromobacillus Disease Cause
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate chromobacillosis-chromobacillosis Is Easily Confused
- Introduction To Chromobacillosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of Chromobacillus Disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos