what are the causes of chigger mite dermatitis and chigger mite dermatitis
- How To Diagnose And Distinguish chigger Mite Dermatitis-chigger Mite Dermatitis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Symptoms Of chigger Mite Dermatitis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of chigger Mite Dermatitis
Etiology of chigger mite dermatitis
First, the cause of the disease
Adults and juveniles of chigger mites do not suck blood, feed on eggs and plant juice of other animals, and prefer to live in damp and grassy shade bushes. Only the larvae suck blood, the larvae parasitize mammals and birds, reptiles, amphibians, and sometimes invade people.
Second, the pathogenesis
When the host stays in the breeding ground, the larvae are attracted to the host by the smell of the host. First, the larvae pierce the skin with claw and then inject saliva to absorb the tissue fluid, lymph and blood of the host. When sucking blood, they generally do not change the position and the host, and can stay in the host for 40 ~ 72 hours, or as long as 10 days.
Chigger mites have a small range of activities, which are affected by temperature, humidity, light, airflow and other factors. Larvae are sensitive to the respiration, smell, body temperature and color of the host.
- chigger Mite Dermatitis Diet, Dietotherapy, chigger Mite Dermatitis Eat What Good
- chigger Mite Dermatitis Examination, chigger Mite Dermatitis Diagnosis
- chigger Mite Dermatitis Treatment Method, How To Do chigger Mite Dermatitis, chigger Mite Dermatitis Medication
- Complications Of chigger Mite Dermatitis, What Disease Can chigger Mite Dermatitis Cause
- How To Prevent chigger Mite Dermatitis And Nursing Measures Of chigger Mite Dermatitis