what are the causes of tea caterpillar dermatitis and tea caterpillar dermatitis
- Examination And Diagnosis Of tea Caterpillar dermatitis
- How To Prevent tea Caterpillar dermatitis And Nursing Measures Of tea Caterpillar dermatitis
The main etiology of tea caterpillar dermatitis is caused by skin contact with poisonous hair of tea caterpillar
First, the cause of the disease
After the poisonous hairs on the larvae of tea caterpillars penetrate into the skin, toxic substances overflow, causing local itching due to mechanical and chemical actions. The more scratching, the more poisonous hairs drill into the skin, resulting in dermatitis of tea caterpillars.
Second, the pathogenesis
There are 600 poisonous hairs on the surface of its larvae, which can reach 60,000 ~ 80,000 in pre-aging, and the number of poisonous hairs in old larvae can suddenly increase to 2 ~ 3 million. Toxic hairs stick to cocoon filaments during cocooning. The poisonous stinger is arrow-needle-shaped, surrounded by small spines in whorls, which are not easy to pull out after penetrating the skin. The center of the poisonous hair is tubular with venom in it. After penetrating the skin, the toxic substances overflow, and the mechanical and chemical effects cause local itching. The more scratching, the more the poisonous hair drills into the skin. Before tea caterpillar peels, the poisonous hairs and hair nests are loose, and the poisonous hairs fall off in clusters, which can be blown off by the breeze. Countless poisonous hairs fall on the human body surface or dried clothes with the wind, which easily leads to the outbreak of tea caterpillar dermatitis in the region, and is of great significance in epidemiology.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate tea Caterpillar dermatitis-tea Caterpillar dermatitis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Nursing Care Of tea Caterpillar dermatitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of tea Caterpillar dermatitis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of tea Caterpillar dermatitis
- tea Caterpillar dermatitis Complication, tea Caterpillar dermatitis Can Cause What Disease
- tea Caterpillar dermatitis Diet, Dietotherapy, tea Caterpillar dermatitis Eat What Good