vulvar skin seborrheic dermatitis treatment method, vulvar skin seborrheic dermatitis how to do, vulvar skin seborrheic dermatitis medication
- Nursing Care Of seborrheic dermatitis Of vulvar Skin-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Prevent seborrheic dermatitis Of vulva Skin And Nursing Measures Of seborrheic dermatitis Of vulva Skin
Knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of seborrheic dermatitis of vulvar skin
Visiting department: gynecological dermatology treatment cost: about (3000-10000 yuan) in the top three hospitals in the city. Cure rate: treatment cycle: treatment method: Western medicine drug treatment and Chinese medicine drug treatmentGeneral treatment of seborrheic dermatitis of vulvar skin
1. Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 or Vitamin B complex can be taken orally for systemic treatment. Antihistamines can be given to patients with obvious itching. Antibiotics (such as doxycycline, tetracycline and erythromycin orally) plus a small amount of prednisone (prednisone) or Tripterygium wilfordii polyglycoside tablets can be used when inflammation is obvious and wide. Antifungal drugs (such as ketoconazole tablets 0.22 g/d for 14 days, itraconazole 0.1 g/d for 21 days), small and medium prednisone (prednisone) and isotretinoin can be used for stubborn cases.
2. Local treatment to reduce sebum and exfoliation. The treatment principles are degreasing, sterilization, anti-inflammation and antipruritic.
(1) When there is no erosion and exudation, 5% sulfur cream can be mixed with glucocorticoid cream, Bran distillate oil or coal tar paste can also be used. Due to the damage of vulva and wrinkles, fungal and bacterial infections are easy to occur. Compound preparations containing hormones, antibiotics and antifungal drugs can be used, such as triamcinolone acetonide/miconazole/neomycin (Pikang cream), nystatin/neomycin sulfate/bacitracin/triamcinolone acetonide (compound Connale) cream, etc.
(2) Erosion, exudation, usable 3% boric acid or 1: 5000 potassium permanganate liquid wet compress, exudation reduction usable above cream, paste treatment.
(3) If there is fungal infection, 2% ketoconazole cream or ointment can be applied locally for 1 day.
Treatment of seborrheic dermatitis of vulvar skin based on syndrome differentiation
First, Chinese medicine folk prescription
(1) Treatment based on syndrome differentiation:
(1) Damp-heat and excessive wind type: red skin damage on the head and face, greasy scabs, exudation, itching, red tongue, yellow and greasy fur, and numerous pulse. It is advisable to cool blood, dispel wind, clear away heat and promote diuresis, and use Qingre Xiaofeng Decoction (Radix Rehmanniae, Angelica sinensis, Ligusticum Chuanxiong, Schizonepeta tenuifolia, Radix Saposhnikoviae, Fructus Arctii, Flos Lonicerae, Cortex Moutan, Rhizoma Anemarrhenae, Gypsum, Forsythia suspensa, Radix
② Blood deficiency and wind-generating type: slow onset, slightly red skin lesions, itching, desquamation, alopecia, dizziness, reddish tongue and thin pulse. Yangxue Xiaofeng Decoction (Schizonepeta tenuifolia, Saposhnikovia divaricata, cicada slough, Angelica sinensis, Polygonum multiflorum, Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi, Gardenia jasminoides Ellis, Typhonium carmichaeli, Cuscuta chinensis, Poria cocos peel, Rehmannia glutinosa, Tribulus terrestris and
③ Blood dryness type: dry skin with chaff-like scales, inconspicuous inflammation, itching, dry and dull hair, red tongue, thin and white fur and heavy and thin pulse. For nourishing yin, moistening dryness, eliminating wind and relieving itching, Angelica sinensis (Angelica sinensis, Radix Rehmanniae, Polygonum multiflorum, Clematis chinensis, Tribulus terrestris, Radix Paeoniae Rubra, Cortex Moutan, Pollen, Schizonepeta tenuifolia, Radix Saposhnikoviae,
(2) Chinese medicine list and prescription:
① Sophora flavescens injection: 2 ~ 4ml, intramuscular injection once a day.
② Acupoint injection of 5% Angelica sinensis injection: Take ear acupoints, adrenal gland, endocrine, Shenmen and subcortex, select 2 acupoints each time, and inject 0.1 ~ 0.2 ml of liquid medicine into each acupoint once every other day. 10 ~ 20 times is a course of treatment.
(3) External therapy:
① Sophora Flavescens 9.0 g, Chrysanthemum indicum 15.0 g, Cortex Dictamni Radicis 9.0 g, decoct in water, remove dregs, and wash your hair with liquid medicine while it is hot.
② Snake bile cream, containing 0.5 ml of Agkistrodon halys juice, mixed with 500g emulsion matrix, twice a day, for external use.
③ Baixianfeng tincture, containing 30g of Fructus Cnidii, 30g of Sophora Flavescentis tablets, 15g of Hibiscus cortex, 6g of menthol and 1000ml of 75% ethanol, soaked for 1 week, removed residue and used for external use.
(4) Acupuncture therapy: Hegu, Quchi, Baihui, Fengchi, Neiting, Sanyinjiao, etc., with moderate intensity stimulation, once a day.
4. Integrated Chinese and Western medicine treatment
(1) Oral Chinese medicine, topical corticosteroid cream, antibiotic preparation and various sulfur preparations.
(2) Oral antihistamines, external Chinese medicines, acupuncture or other compound, unilateral Chinese medicine lotions, tinctures and creams.
- Examination Of seborrheic dermatitis Of vulvar Skin And Diagnosis Of seborrheic dermatitis Of vulvar Skin
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate vulvar Skin seborrheic dermatitis-vulvar Skin seborrheic dermatitis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Introduction To seborrheic dermatitis Of vulvar Skin-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Symptoms Of vulvar Skin seborrheic dermatitis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of vulvar Skin seborrheic dermatitis
- vulvar Skin seborrheic dermatitis Complication, vulvar Skin seborrheic dermatitis Can Cause What Disease