vitamin A too much disease diet, diet, what is good to eat for vitamin A too much disease
- What Are The Causes Of Excessive Vitamin A Disease? What Are The Causes Of Excessive Vitamin A Disease?
- Examination Of Hypervitaminosis A, Diagnosis Of Hypervitaminosis
The diet of vitamin A disease should be avoided
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat foods with high carotene content; 2. It is advisable to eat foods with high vitamin A content; 3. It is advisable to eat foods with high vitamin C content.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Carrot puree is rich in carotene, which can be converted into vitamin A to alleviate the clinical symptoms of vitamin A deficiency in this disease. 200g is eaten directly.
- Kiwifruit is rich in fructose and vitamin C, which can increase tissue immune function, which is not conducive to disease recovery. Eat 2-3 pieces directly after peeling.
- Fish meat is rich in protein, and it is a food with cold nature and taste, which can promote the improvement of the body's immune function. 500g steamed for consumption.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Coprinus comatus is rich in purine bases, which can promote the production of uric acid in the body, thereby increasing the symptoms of gout caused by increased uric acid. It is advisable to eat lean meat.
- Pig kidney is a kind of animal visceral food. It contains more raw materials such as purine and uric acid, which can hinder the metabolism of uric acid and induce hyperuricemia. It is advisable to eat fresh pork chops or lean pork.
- Dog meat is a warm food with high dryness, which is not conducive to the recovery of the body's immune function. 500g is stewed with soybeans.
What foods are best not to eat if you have too much vitamin A: Avoid taking too much vitamin A. (The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details.)
- Complications Of Hypervitaminosis A, What Diseases Will Hypervitaminosis Cause?
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Hypervitaminosis A
- How To Prevent Vitamin A Too Much Disease, Nursing Measures For Vitamin A Too Much Disease
- Introduction To Hypervitamina Disease-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Symptoms Of Hypervitaminosis A, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Hypervitaminosis A