visceral schistosomiasis diet, diet, what to eat for visceral schistosomiasis
- Introduction To Visceral Schistosomiasis-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate visceral schistosomiasis-visceral schistosomiasis Is A Confusing Disease
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat foods rich in vitamins; 2. It is advisable to eat seaweed food; 3. It is advisable to eat light and easy to digest foods.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Lemon lemon has the effects of lowering blood lipids, lowering liver load, preventing cardiovascular diseases, clearing away heat and reducing phlegm, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Soak in water instead of tea.
- Seaweed polysaccharides contained in seaweed has significantly enhanced cellular immunity and humoral immune function, promote lymphocyte transformation, increase the body's 50-100 grams per day is appropriate.
- Hericium erinaceus Hericium erinaceus has the functions of lowering cholesterol, lowering the load of the liver, enhancing immunity, and nourishing the intestines and stomach. 180-300 grams per day is appropriate.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Small pepper fat contains a high amount of fat. The metabolism of fat requires the emulsification of liver bile to digest. Eating more can easily increase the load on the liver, which is detrimental to the recovery of liver abscess patients. Take a small amount after the body recovers.
- Alcohol also contains alcohol. Alcohol is metabolized through the liver. Long-term drinking can easily damage liver cells and cause alcoholic liver, which is not conducive to the recovery of patients with liver abscess. No more than 3 taels a week.
- Chili pepper has a pungent and stimulating effect, which easily stimulates the absorption of nutrients by the gastrointestinal mucosa, leading to malnutrition and decreased immunity, which is not conducive to the recovery of liver abscess. Eat less when the body recovers.
Visceral schistosomiasis diet
Patients consume a lot of energy due to continuous high fever, and their systemic function declines. They should be given a high-calorie, high-protein, and high-vitamin diet to help strengthen their physical fitness and promote recovery. Some patients with loss of appetite should be given fresh, tasty, easy-to-digest food, and eat small and frequent meals. Anything that is cold, fried, hot and sour, tobacco, alcohol, and greasy is not suitable for consumption. People with ascites should also avoid salt.
(1) Red bean porridge with corymbs:
Coix seed and Chixiaodou 30g each, 100g japonica rice, cooked porridge together, seasoned with sugar, suitable for regular use after ascites subsides.
(2) Shenqi glutinous rice flour:
50 grams of Codonopsis, Astragalus, and Atractylodes macrocephala, grind and sift the powder; 1000 grams of fried glutinous rice flour, mix well with the medicinal powder. Take 50 grams each time, add appropriate amount of sugar, and take it with boiling water, 2 times a day. Suitable for taking after ascites subsides.
- Complications Of visceral schistosomiasis, What Diseases Can visceral schistosomiasis Cause?
- How To Prevent visceral schistosomiasis, Nursing Measures For visceral schistosomiasis
- Symptoms Of visceral schistosomiasis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of visceral schistosomiasis
- The Causes Of visceral schistosomiasis, What Are The Causes Of visceral schistosomiasis
- The Nursing Of visceral schistosomiasis-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo