vaginal benign tumor diet, dietotherapy, what good vaginal benign tumor to eat
- Introduction To Benign Vaginal Tumors-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- How To Prevent Benign tumors Of vagina And Nursing Measures Of Benign tumors Of vagina
Dietary Principles for Benign Vaginal Tumors
Dietary health care for benign vaginal tumors
(1) Eat more foods that enhance immunity: turtles, turtles, turtles, sandworms, herring, sharks, water snakes, shrimps, white snakes, crucian carp, mulberry, figs, litchi, walnuts, snakegourd, purslane, lobster sauce, olives, almonds and loofah.
(2) For infection and ulcer, it is advisable to eat shepherd's purse, snail, needle fish, loach, shad, lily, rape, taro, mung bean, red bean and Malan head.
(3) Lymph node enlargement should eat taro, sand fruit, lily, water chestnut, mulberry, snail, yellow catfish and cat meat.
(1) Avoid smoking and alcohol.
(2) Avoid spicy irritants.
(3) Avoid mildew and pickle food.
(4) Avoid fried, fatty, smoked and barbecued food.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of Benign vaginal tumors
- Symptoms Of Benign vaginal tumors, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Benign vaginal tumors
- The Treatment Method Of vaginal Benign tumor, How To Do vaginal Benign tumor, vaginal Benign tumor Medication
- vaginal Benign tumor Complication, What Disease Can vaginal Benign tumor Cause
- What Are The Causes Of vaginal Benign tumors And What Are The Causes Of vaginal Benign tumors