uterine contraction is too strong complication, what disease can uterine contraction be too strong cause
- Ultrasonic Examination Of uterus; Ultrasonic Diagnosis Of uterus
- How To Prevent Excessive Uterine Contraction And Nursing Measures Of Excessive Uterine Contraction
Complications of excessive uterine contraction
Common complications: Puerperal infection, postpartum hemorrhage, neonatal intracranial
Uterine contractions are too strong and frequent, and the labor process is too fast, which can cause laceration of cervix, vagina and perineum in primipara.
The reproductive tract is infected by pathogens during delivery and puerperium, and it is too late to disinfect during delivery, which can cause local and systemic inflammatory stress.
If the fetus is delivered too fast, the pressure on the fetal head in the birth canal will be suddenly relieved, which can cause intracranial hemorrhage in newborns. Too late to receive delivery, newborns are prone to infection. If you fall to the ground, you can cause fracture and trauma.
Placenta in 30 minutes after delivery due to postpartum uterine muscle fiber contraction is still not discharged or the placenta delivered is incomplete, and part of it remains in the uterine cavity or postpartum hemorrhage.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate hypercontraction Of uterus-hypercontraction Of uterus Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Nursing Care Of Uterine Contraction-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Overcontraction Of uterus-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Symptoms, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Uterine Hypercontraction
- The Cause Of Uterine Contraction Is Too Strong, What Are The Reasons For Uterine Contraction Is Too Strong