uterine contraction excessively strong treatment method, uterine contraction excessively strong how to do, uterine contraction excessively strong medication
- Uterine Contraction Is Too Strong Complication, What Disease Can Uterine Contraction Be Too Strong Cause
- Overcontraction Of uterus-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
Diagnosis and treatment knowledge of uterine hypercontraction
Visiting department: obstetric treatment cost: the charging standards of different hospitals are inconsistent, and the cure rate of the top three hospitals in the city is about (5000-10000 yuan): treatment cycle: treatment methods: drug treatment and surgical treatmentGeneral treatment of uterine hypercontraction
1. General treatment. Maternal women with a history of acute labor should not go out 1 ~ 2 weeks before the expected date of delivery to avoid accidents. If conditions permit, they should be hospitalized in advance for labor. Enema is not suitable after labor. Prepare for receiving labor and rescuing neonatal asphyxia in advance.
2. Delivery period. Don't hold your breath down when the fetus is delivered. If it is too late to disinfect in urgent labor and the newborn falls to the ground, the newborn should be injected with vitamin K1 intramuscularly to prevent intracranial hemorrhage, and refined tetanus antitoxin 1500U should be injected intramuscularly as soon as possible.
3. Postpartum. Postpartum should carefully check the cervix, vagina, vulva, if there is tear should be sutured in time. If it is an unsterilized delivery, antibiotics should be given to prevent infection.
4. Medication. Once confirmed as ankylosing uterine contraction, uterine contraction inhibitors should be given in time, such as slow intravenous injection of 25% magnesium sulfate 20ml plus 5% glucose 20ml, or intravenous drip of epinephrine 1mg plus 5% glucose 250ml. Ether inhalation anesthesia can be used in utero if fetus dies.
5. Surgical treatment. If it is obstructive, cesarean section should be performed immediately. After treatment, if the ankylosing uterine contraction cannot be relieved, cesarean section should be considered.
6. In the case of spastic stenosis ring of uterus:
(1) Seriously look for the causes of uterine spastic stenosis ring and correct it in time.
(2) Stop all stimulation, such as prohibiting vaginal operation and stopping oxytocin.
(3) If there is no sign of fetal distress, sedatives such as pethidine or morphine can be given, which can generally eliminate abnormal contractions.
(4) When uterine contraction returns to normal, vaginal midwifery or waiting for natural delivery is feasible.
After the above treatment, cesarean section should be performed immediately if the uterine spastic stenosis ring cannot be relieved, the uterine orifice is not fully opened, the fetal presentation is high, or accompanied by fetal distress signs. If the fetus dies in utero and the uterine mouth has been opened completely, ether anesthesia is feasible and vaginal delivery is feasible.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate hypercontraction Of uterus-hypercontraction Of uterus Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent Excessive Uterine Contraction And Nursing Measures Of Excessive Uterine Contraction
- Nursing Care Of Uterine Contraction-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Uterine Hypercontraction
- The Cause Of Uterine Contraction Is Too Strong, What Are The Reasons For Uterine Contraction Is Too Strong