non-tuberculosis mycobacillus disease diet, dietotherapy, non-tuberculosis mycobacillus disease eat what is good
- The Etiology Of non-tuberculous Mycobacteriosis And What Are The Causes Of non-tuberculous Mycobacteriosis
- Examination Of non-tuberculous Mycobacteriosis, Diagnosis Of non-tuberculous Mycobacteriosis
Diet should be avoided for non-tuberculous mycobacteriosis
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat food with anti-inflammatory effect; 2. Eat foods rich in vitamin C; 3. Eat food rich in protein.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- Lean meatHigh protein content and abundant lecithin can increase the immune function of the body.Mix 1-3, steam and eat.
- SoymilkIt is rich in plant protein and can improve the immune function of the body.250ml for direct consumption. Eat in the morning and evening
- Folded ear rootIt has the function of increasing the immune function of the body, has certain anti-inflammatory effect, and is very suitable for patients with infectious diseases.100g is fried with meat slices.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- WineIt is rich in alcohol, which can weaken the immune function of the body, thus inducing or complicating the occurrence of infectious diseases.It is advisable to eat fruit juice.
- CuttlefishIt is rich in protein, but it belongs to the food of hair and sea fishy smell, which is not beneficial to the patients with this disease.It is advisable to eat fresh freshwater fish.
- PepperIt belongs to spicy and irritating food, which can also weaken the immune function of the body.Eat space pepper.
Diet prescription for non-tuberculous mycobacteriosis (the following information is for reference only, please consult a doctor for details)
1. Fried pork liver with broccoli: 100g pork liver, 200g broccoli, 5g cooking wine, 3g soy sauce, 5g onion segment, 2g Jiang Mo, and proper amount of refined salt, monosodium glutamate and starch. Wash pork liver, cut it into small pieces, put it in a bowl, add refined salt, monosodium glutamate, cooking wine and soy sauce, and mix well, then add starch and mix well for later use. Wash broccoli, cut it into small strips, boil it in boiling water, and drain it for later use. Stir-fry shallots and ginger after boiling oil, add pork liver, stir-fry until cooked, pour broccoli, add salt and monosodium glutamate, stir-fry well for good taste, pour a little cooked oil and put on a plate.
2. Black fungus mixed with bean sprouts: 500g of soybean sprouts, 50g of black fungus, and appropriate amounts of salt, sesame oil and monosodium glutamate. Wash and peel soybean sprouts; Soften black fungus with water, wash it and cut it into shreds. Soybean sprouts and black fungus are put into a pot, cooked with clear water, seasoned with sesame oil, salt and monosodium glutamate.
3. Lily pumpkin cup: lotus seeds, small pumpkins, tremella, medlar, golden silk jujube, lily and rock sugar. Cut off the top of pumpkin, empty the flesh and wash it. Remove the core of lotus seeds, remove the core of golden silk jujube, wash it together with lily, tremella and medlar, put it in a pumpkin cup, add a proper amount of rock sugar, cover it, put the pumpkin cup in a steamer, and steam for 10-15 minutes.
4. Chuanbei Xueli Pig Lung Decoction: Take 120g of pig lung, wash and slice it, boil it in water for 5 minutes, and then wash it with cold water. Wash and break 9 grams of Fritillaria cirrhosa; Wash the peel of Sydney, remove the pedicle and pear heart, and cut the pear meat into small pieces. Put all the materials into a boiling water pot, cook with slow fire for 2 hours, season and drink with the amount.
5. Almond Sydney Yam Paste: Take 10g almond, 1 Sydney, yam, yam rice flour and white sugar. Soak almonds in boiling water, remove clothes and wash them; Peel Sydney, wash, take meat and chop. Then put almonds and Sydney grains in a blender and stir them into mud. Mix almond puree, pear puree, yam, yam rice flour and white sugar into paste with proper amount of clear water, pour into boiling water pot (boiling water is about 100ml), stir continuously and cook well. Eat in quantity.
6. Mushroom Xueer Pig Pancreas Decoction: Take one pig pancreas, 60 grams of lean pork, 15 grams of mushroom and 9 grams of Xueer. Wash the mushrooms first; Soak and wash snow ears, and pick small flowers; Wash pig pancreas and lean pork and slice them. Then put mushrooms and snow ears into a pot, add a proper amount of clear water, boil with strong fire, boil with slow fire for 20 minutes, put pig pancreas and lean pork, boil and season. Drink with quantity.
7. Duck porridge: 150 grams of duck, 250 grams of glutinous rice, cooking wine and a little salt. First, dice the duck meat; Cook porridge with glutinous rice and water, then add duck meat, a little cooking wine and salt, and cook until porridge is cooked.
What does non-tuberculous mycobacteriosis eat to be good for the body?
1. Eat more fruits such as apples, tomatoes and pipa;
2. The diet should be light and the nutrition should be balanced;
3. Eat more foods rich in antioxidants, such as mango, papaya, melon, grape, orange, pineapple, banana, strawberry, tomato, cabbage and potato.
What food is it best not to eat for non-tuberculosis mycobacteriosis?
1. It is not advisable to drink too much beer;
2. Smoke less;
3. Avoid spicy food, such as pepper.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate non-tuberculous Mycobacteriosis-non-tuberculous Mycobacteriosis Is Easily Confused
- Introduction To non-tuberculous Mycobacteriosis-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Symptoms Of non-tuberculous Mycobacteriosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of non-tuberculous Mycobacteriosis
- Treatment Of non-tuberculous Mycobacteriosis, How To Do non-tuberculous Mycobacteriosis, And Medication For non-tuberculous Mycobacteriosis
- Complications Of Non-tuberculous Mycobacillosis, What Diseases Can Non-tuberculous Mycobacillosis Cause