trichoepithelioma examination, trichoepithelioma diagnosis
- Introduction To Trichoepithelioma-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- The Treatment Method Of hair Epithelioma, hair Epithelioma How To Do, hair Epithelioma Medication
Common examination of trichoepithelioma
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- Skin lesionsSkinPain in dermatology health care departmentSkin lesions to a variety of skins...
- Skin rashSkinDermatosisA rash is a skin...
Histopathology: Multiple trichoepithelioma lesions have distinct boundaries. Keratocyst is the most special histological feature. It consists of completely keratinized center and surrounding basophil granulocytes. The morphology of the latter is the same as that of the cells in basal cell epithelioma. Keratinization abruptly, unlike gradual and incomplete keratinization in squamous cell carcinoma keratinization beads. One or several layers of cells with eosinophilic cytoplasm and large oval bullous nuclei, commonly found between basophils and keratocysts. The second major component of this tumor is tumor island, which is composed of basophils like basaloid cell tumor, and often arranged in lace-like or adenoid reticular structure. Occasionally or aggregated into solid lumps. The cells around these tumor islands are arranged in a grid and surrounded by interstitial cells containing a moderate amount of fibroblasts. Single trichoepithelioma is only used to show damage highly differentiated into hair structure. Solitary lesions with relatively low differentiation into hair structure are best classified as keratinizing basal cell carcinoma. Therefore, the skin lesions that are conditionally diagnosed as solitary trichoepithelioma should have both many keratocysts and frustrated dermal papillae, and basal cell carcinoma appears only in a few areas.
- Complications Of hair Epithelioma, What Disease Can hair Epithelioma Cause
- hair Epithelioma's Diet, Dietotherapy, What Is Good For hair Epithelioma To Eat
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate trichoepithelioma-trichoepithelioma Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent trichoepithelioma And Nursing Measures Of trichoepithelioma
- Nursing Care Of trichoepithelioma-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos