treatment of primary cutaneous tuberculosis syndrome, what to do with primary cutaneous tuberculosis syndrome, medication for primary cutaneous tuberculosis syndrome
- primary Skin tuberculosis Syndrome Complication, primary Skin tuberculosis Syndrome Can Cause What Disease
- Introduction To Primary Cutaneous Tuberculosis Syndrome-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
Treatment department: Department of Dermatology and Infectious Diseases Treatment cost: about (1000-5000 yuan) in the city's top three hospitals Cure rate: Treatment cycle: Treatment method: Drug treatment Primary skin tuberculosis syndrome general treatment
1. Principles of treatment: After the treatment is over, a long period of regular review is still required, pay attention to whether there is recurrence, and supplement the treatment in time.
2. General therapy: pay attention to environmental hygiene and a reasonable life system, adequate fresh air, sunlight, exercise, work and rest, and enhance nutrition. Food should be low in salt. Give tonic tonic as appropriate. Oral vitamin B6, vitamin B1, etc.
3. Local treatment: 15% sodium ammonium salicylate, 5% isoniazid ointment, 1% streptomycin can be used externally. Use streptomycin (0.2 ~ 0.4g each time) plus 2% lidocaine solution mixed with local lesion injection, once every 4 to 6 days, and 2% lidocaine plus isoniazid injection around the lesion is effective.
4. Surgical treatment: Surgical operation to remove the fistula. Make an incision at 0.5cm outside the damage to the normal skin, the depth should be cut to the muscle membrane.
5. Systemic treatment
Isoniazid 100mg 3 times a day, 3 times a day is effective. Generally, the skin lesions disappear in 2-6 months. A few patients need more than 6 months. Streptomycin 1g daily, total amount 60-100g, to consolidate the curative effect And to prevent recurrence, it is advisable to continue treatment for 2 months after the skin lesions have subsided.
Streptomycin and isoniazid are first-line drugs, often combined with rifampicin and ethambutol, which can shorten the course of treatment and delay drug resistance.
6. X-ray irradiation can promote the absorption of tuberculosis tissue, flatten hypertrophic proliferative damage, promote ulcer healing, and soften keloids.
The localized type has a slow course, leaving atrophic scars after healing.
Differentiation and Treatment of Primary Skin Tuberculosis Syndrome
For various types of limited skin tuberculosis in the early stage, you can choose Neixiao scrofula pill, Prunella vulgaris ointment, and Sanjieling, and you can choose Bazhen pill or Ginseng Yangrong pill during the recovery period.
Internal Elimination Scrofula Pills
[Functions and Indications] Soften the firmness and dispel knots. Used for scrofula sputum nucleus or swelling or pain.
[Usage and Dosage] Orally, 8 pills each time, 3 times a day.
[Functions and Indications] Clearing fire, improving eyesight, dispelling lumps and reducing swelling.
[Usage and Dosage] Orally, 9g each time, 2 times a day.
[Efficacy]: Disperses knots, reduces swelling, promotes blood circulation and relieves pain.
[Usage and Dosage]: Oral: 4 tablets each time, 2 times a day.
- How To Prevent primary Skin tuberculosis Syndrome, Nursing Measures For primary Skin tuberculosis Syndrome
- Etiology Of primary Skin tuberculosis Syndrome, What Are The Causes Of primary Skin tuberculosis Syndrome
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate primary Cutaneous tuberculosis Syndrome-Primary Cutaneous tuberculosis Syndrome Is Easily Confused
- Nursing Of primary Cutaneous tuberculosis Syndrome-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo
- primary Skin tuberculosis Syndrome Diet, Diet, What To Eat For primary Skin tuberculosis Syndrome