treatment of microcystic adenocarcinoma, what to do with microcystic adenocarcinoma, medication for microcystic adenocarcinoma
- How To Prevent microcystic Adenocarcinoma, Nursing Measures For microcystic Adenocarcinoma
- Symptoms Of microcystic Adenocarcinoma, Early Symptoms And Signs Of microcystic Adenocarcinoma
Microcystic adenocarcinoma diagnosis and treatment knowledge
Treatment department: Oncology Department of Dermatology Treatment cost: about (20,000-60,000 yuan) in the city's top three hospitals Cure rate: Treatment cycle: Treatment methods: surgical treatment, chemotherapy, drug treatment General treatment of microcystic adenocarcinoma
Western medicine treatment of microcystic adenocarcinoma
1. Mohs microsurgery treatment.
1. Mohs microsurgery is a technique described by Dr. Frederic Mohs (1910-2002) of the University of Wisconsin. The purpose of Mohs microsurgery is to remove all tumors while preserving normal tissues as much as possible. At first he used fixed tissues, and by the 1960s he started using fresh frozen tissues. The frozen tissue technique was initially applied to basal cell carcinoma of the eyelid. In Moh surgery, the tumor that is visible to the naked eye is removed first, and then a thin horizontal section of the tumor edge is examined under a microscope. Any tiny tumor "root" will be mapped to the original tissue and re-excised, so it is the best choice for both beauty and treatment. This process needs to be repeated until there is no tumor.
- Complications Of microcystic Adenocarcinoma, What Diseases Can microcystic Adenocarcinoma Cause?
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate microcystic Adenocarcinoma
- Introduction To Microcystic Adenocarcinoma-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- microcystic Adenocarcinoma Diet, Diet, What To Eat For microcystic Adenocarcinoma
- microcystic Adenocarcinoma Examination, Diagnosis Of microcystic Adenocarcinoma