the treatment method of skin leishmaniasis, skin leishmaniasis how to do, skin leishmaniasis medication
- Nursing Of cutaneous leishmaniasis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Prevent cutaneous leishmaniasis And Nursing Measures Of cutaneous leishmaniasis
Visiting department: dermatology treatment cost: about (1000-5000 yuan) in the top three hospitals in the city. Cure rate: treatment cycle: treatment method: drug treatmentGeneral treatment of cutaneous leishmaniasis
Cutaneous leishmaniasis is more difficult to treat than kala-azar. Commonly used therapeutic drugs are:
1. The first choice of antimony agent is sodium antimony gluconate solution (Stimonium black), 6ml (equivalent to 600mg of pentavalent antimony), intravenous injection or intramuscular injection, once a day, and 8 days as a course of treatment. Generally, adults need 3 ~ 4 courses of treatment, with a total amount of 5 ~ 6g. The interval of treatment is about 2 weeks. Before the application of this drug, 10% potassium iodide solution was taken orally, 10ml each time, 3 times a day, and the curative effect was enhanced by taking it continuously for 7 ~ 10 days. With liver, kidney, heart damage or hemorrhagic diseases with caution. If fever, cough, nausea, epistaxis or leg pain occur during treatment, the treatment should be interrupted and reused after the reaction disappears.
2. Pentamidine (pentamidine) can be used for antimony treatment if it is ineffective or has serious reaction. The medicine has high curative effect and good effect, and generally only needs one course of treatment. The dosage can be calculated as 4mg/(? D). 4% ~ 10% solution was prepared with distilled water, and injected intramuscularly or intravenously with 25% glucose injection. The medicine should be injected immediately after preparation to avoid hydrolysis and toxicity. 15 ~ 20 times is a course of treatment, and the total dose is 60 ~ 80mg/kg. If the second course of treatment is needed, it should be separated by 1 month. Temporary redness and pain may occur in the injection area, but it may disappear soon, so the drug can be stopped. This drug is highly toxic, so it should be used with caution or avoid in patients with liver and kidney diseases. If there is fever or nephrotoxicity, the treatment should be suspended.
Second, the prognosis
The disease will not self-healing, easy to relapse after treatment, without treatment, often cause destructive and disfiguring consequences.
- Examination Of cutaneous leishmaniasis, Diagnosis Of cutaneous leishmaniasis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate cutaneous leishmaniasis-cutaneous leishmaniasis Is Easily Confused
- Introduction To cutaneous leishmaniasis-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Skin leishmaniasis Diet, Dietotherapy, Skin leishmaniasis Eat What Good
- Symptoms Of cutaneous leishmaniasis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of cutaneous leishmaniasis