the treatment method of pigmented mycosis, how to do pigmented mycosis, and the medication of pigmented mycosis
- Colorimycosis Complication, Colorimycosis Can Cause What Disease
- Introduction To Chromatomycosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
Knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of chromomycosis
Visiting department: dermatology infectious department treatment cost: different hospitals charge different standards, about (5000---10000 yuan) cure rate in the top three hospitals in the city: treatment cycle: treatment method: drug treatmentGeneral treatment of chromomycosis
In case of skin injury in rural labor, the wound should be treated carefully.
At the same time of antifungal treatment, we should actively treat the primary disease and stop using broad-spectrum antibiotics, glucocorticoids and immunosuppressants as much as possible. Some immunopotentiators can also be used as adjuvant therapy, such as intramuscular injection of thymosin 5mg, once every 2 days. Transfer factor, granulocyte monocyte colony stimulating factor and so on can also be used. Skin lesions can be treated locally and with drugs. Systemic infection requires systemic treatment.
1. Itraconazole should be taken orally for 100 ~ 400mg/d for 1 ~ 48 months in the treatment of dermal and subcutaneous hyphomycosis. About half of the patients are effective. If other drugs are ineffective, they can also be tried.
Fluconazole is effective for Alternaria alternata infection. The first dose is 400mg, which is intravenous drip, and then reduced to 100 ~ 200mg/d. Generally, the symptoms improve after 1 month and significantly after 3 months.
Severe systemic infections need amphotericin B or 5-fluorocytosine combined treatment, but only for some patients, and intracranial infection is not effective. Amphotericin B was administered at an initial dose of 1 ~ 5mg/d for adults by intravenous drip, and then increased by 2.5 ~ 5mg every day until 0.7 mg/(kg d). 5-fluorocytosine (5-fluorocytosine) can be given orally or intravenously. The common dose is 50 ~ 150mg/kg every day, which is given 3 ~ 4 times. The intravenous drip should be completed within 45 minutes each time.
Some people have tried amphotericin B combined with ketoconazole, and it is only effective for some patients. Amphotericin B is used as above, and ketoconazole is taken orally 400mg every day.
2. Surgical treatment of isolated localized skin lesions should be performed early. Some skin and subcutaneous tissue dark hyphomycosis with extensive lesions can be surgically removed in a large area after one month of systemic medication, and autologous or allogeneic skin grafting can be done after operation. Surgical resection of isolated lung lesions can also be considered, but this opportunity is quite rare. Because the lung dark hyphomycosis is often accompanied by pathological changes of other organs or serious basic diseases, these patients are often unsuitable for surgical treatment.
3. Topical therapy
(1) Surgical resection of skin lesions with early lesions can be considered.
(2) Electrocoagulation, laser and high frequency electrotome are only suitable for small damage.
(3) Local thermotherapy: In view of the fact that the growth of chromogenic co-bacteria stops above 38 ℃, wax therapy and bulb local baking can be used locally to make the humidity of the affected place reach 50 ~ 60 ℃, once a day for 30 minutes each time, and good results can be obtained. This therapy is most suitable for rural areas.
(4) 10 ~ 50mg of amphotericin B was injected locally (1ml of 2% novocaine was added to every 5mg of amphotericin B). Once a week for 3 months, it may work. This therapy can also be replaced by Lushan mycin.
(5) Topical application of thiabendazole dimethyl inkstone solution or 10% 5-fluorocytosine ointment is expected to be effective.
Second, the prognosis
Pulmonary infection caused by hematogenous dissemination often has poor prognosis.
Syndrome Differentiation and Treatment of Chromatomycosis
Local thermotherapy: In view of the fact that the growth of chromogenic co-bacteria stops above 38 ℃, wax therapy and bulb local baking can be used locally to make the humidity of the lesion reach 50 ~ 60 ℃, once a day for 30 minutes each time, and good results can be obtained. This therapy is most suitable for rural areas.
- Colour Fungus Disease Diet, Dietotherapy, Colour Fungus Disease Eat What Is Good
- Examination And Diagnosis Of Chromomycosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Chromomycosis-chromomycosis Is Easily Confused
- Nursing Care Of Chromomycosis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of Chromomycosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Chromomycosis