the treatment method of manganese poisoning, how to do manganese poisoning, and the medication of manganese poisoning
- Examination And Diagnosis Of manganese poisoning
- Complications Of manganese poisoning, What Disease Can manganese poisoning Cause
Visiting department: Department of Respiratory Medicine and Department of Gastroenterology Treatment cost: The charging standards of different hospitals are inconsistent, and the cure rate of the top three hospitals in the city is about (5000-8000 yuan): treatment cycle: treatment method: surgical treatment (vomiting, gastric lavage, catharsis), drug treatmentGeneral treatment of manganese poisoning
1. Vomiting, gastric lavage and catharsis can be induced by stimulating the posterior pharyngeal wall and causing reflex vomiting, or 2 ~ 4% saline or light soapy water can be used for vomiting. If necessary, it can be taken with 0.5 ~ 1% copper sulfate 25 ~ 50ml. Acute oral potassium permanganate poisoning should be immediately with warm water gastric lavage, oral milk and aluminum hydroxide gel. Use cathartic magnesium sulfate or sodium sulfate to promote poison discharge.
2. The treatment of chronic manganese poisoning with drugs can be used to remove manganese, such as disodium calcium edetate, promoting pailing or dimercaptobutanodium. In recent years, sodium p-aminosalicylate (PAS) has been used to treat manganese poisoning, which can make urinary manganese excretion 1.5 ~ 16.4 times as much as before treatment. The oral dose is 2 ~ 3g each time, 3 ~ 4 times a day, and 3 ~ 4 weeks is a course of treatment. Intravenous medication, PAS 6g was added with 5% glucose solution 500ml once a day for 3 consecutive days, and the withdrawal of medication for 4 days was a course of treatment; Symptoms improved after 4 ~ 5 courses of treatment. The side effects of PAS are few and small. During the treatment, the loss of trace elements such as Zn, Fe and Ca in blood, tissues and organs is less, and it has little effect on various metal-dependent enzymes. No obvious side effects were found in intravenous drip, and only a few patients had rash, but they could recover in a short time after symptomatic treatment. Levodopa and Antan can be used for paralysis agitans syndrome.
Syndrome Differentiation and Treatment of Manganese Poisoning
First of all, the simplest method is applied, that is, blunt objects such as fingers, spoon handles, tongue depressors, chopsticks and feathers are used to stimulate the posterior pharyngeal wall, causing reflex vomiting. Can also use 2 ~ 4% salt water or light soapy water to induce vomiting.
Patients can sit in a sitting position, while coma patients can lie down in a lateral position. Dentures should be removed. Those who are extremely irritated can be given sedatives as appropriate. Generally, gastric lavage tube is used. Common gastric tube can be used for coma patients and children. After the outlet end is connected with syringe, liquid is injected and sucked repeatedly, or connected to gastrointestinal decompressor. The front end of the gastric tube is lubricated with paraffin oil and inserted through the oral cavity (ordinary gastric tube can be inserted through nasal cavity). Adults generally have an insertion depth of 45 ~ 50cm. If the patient has cough or cyanosis during insertion, he may stray into trachea, so he must pull it out quickly and reinsert it. After insertion, it should be determined whether the tube is in the stomach. It can be extracted with a syringe first. If you see stomach contents, it is in the stomach. A small amount of air can also be injected into the stomach with a syringe. At the same time, the sound of bubbles can be smelled by auscultation under the xiphoid process, and it can also be determined in the stomach. After the stomach tube enters the stomach, the contents of the stomach should be pumped out as far as possible, and then gastric lavage should be carried out. During gastric lavage, it is advisable to inject 200 ~ 300m1 of liquid every time, and if it is too much, it is easy to drive toxic drugs into the intestine. Gastric lavage should be thorough until the eluent is completely clear. For corrosive poisons, use gastric lavage hose, milk or egg white should be poured first, the amount of lotion should be reduced appropriately, and a suitable gastric tube should be placed after gastric lavage for decompression and observation of digestive tract.
2. Other approaches
After vomiting or thorough gastric lavage, cathartic can be injected or taken orally by gastric tube, so that poisons that have entered intestinal cavity can be quickly discharged. Commonly used cathartic is 50% magnesium sulfate 50ml (with central nervous system inhibitory effect poisonous person avoid using) or sodium sulfate 10/u15g dissolved in 100ml water. People with extremely weak constitution, people with severe dehydration, people poisoned by strong corrosive poisons and pregnant women are prohibited from catharsis.
(The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details)
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate manganese poisoning-manganese poisoning Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Introduction To Manganese Poisoning-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- manganese poisoning Diet, Dietotherapy, manganese poisoning Eat What Good
- How To Prevent manganese poisoning And Nursing Measures Of manganese poisoning
- Nursing Care Of manganese poisoning-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos