the treatment method of Lobo blastomycosis, how to do Lobo blastomycosis, and the medication of Lobo blastomycosis
- How To Prevent Lobo Blastomycosis And Nursing Measures Of Lobo Blastomycosis
- Symptoms Of Blastomycosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Blastomycosis
Visiting department: dermatology treatment cost: about (3000-10000 yuan) in the top three hospitals in the city. Cure rate: treatment cycle: treatment methods: liquid nitrogen cryotherapy, CO2 laser therapy and surgical treatmentGeneral treatment of Lobo blastomycosis
Localized or single plaque-like lesions can be removed surgically, and the removal must be sufficient to prevent recurrence. Liquid nitrogen cryotherapy or CO2 laser therapy can be used to remove nodules or keloids higher than the skin surface. Oral clofazimine (chlorphenazine) 100 ~ 200mg/d for 2 ~ 8 months is effective in the treatment of this disease. Ketoconazole is not effective in treatment. Amphotericin B has no effect on this disease.
Second, the prognosis
At present, there is no relevant content description.
- Examination Of Blastomycosis And Diagnosis Of Blastomycosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Lobo Blastomycosis-Lobo Blastomycosis Is Easily Confused
- Introduction To Lobo Blastomycosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- lobo Blastomycosis Complication, Lobo Blastomycosis Can Cause What Disease
- lobo Blastomycosis Diet, Dietotherapy, Lobo Blastomycosis Eat What Is Good