treatment of hypervitaminosis A, what to do with hypervitaminosis, medication for hypervitaminosis
- How To Prevent Vitamin A Too Much Disease, Nursing Measures For Vitamin A Too Much Disease
- Symptoms Of Hypervitaminosis A, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Hypervitaminosis A
Knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of hypervitaminosis A
Treatment department: Nutrition department Treatment cost: about 20,000-5,000 in the city's top three hospitals Cure rate: Treatment cycle: Treatment method: Drug treatment General treatment of hypervitaminosis A
Stop using vitamin A to correct hypercalcemia, and glucocorticoid can accelerate the return of blood calcium to normal. The periosteal bone of the long bone backbone may subside. It has been reported in the literature that the application of vitamin A derivative-isotretinoin [isotretinoin, or 13-cisretinoic acid] to patients with acne can cause hypercalcemia, and blood calcium should be monitored regularly during application. .
- What Are The Causes Of Excessive Vitamin A Disease? What Are The Causes Of Excessive Vitamin A Disease?
- Complications Of Hypervitaminosis A, What Diseases Will Hypervitaminosis Cause?
- Examination Of Hypervitaminosis A, Diagnosis Of Hypervitaminosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Hypervitaminosis A
- Introduction To Hypervitamina Disease-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet