how to treat bee stings, how to do bee stings, and how to use medicine for bee stings
- Nursing Care Of bee Stings-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Prevent bee Stings And Nursing Measures Of bee Stings
Knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of bee sting
Visiting department: dermatology emergency department treatment cost: different hospitals charge different standards, and the cure rate of the top three hospitals in the city is about (1000-5000 yuan): treatment cycle: treatment method: drug treatmentGeneral treatment of bee sting
1. Try to remove the stinger immediately after stinging. The local area can be washed with soapy water, 10% ammonia water or 5% baking soda water.
2. Apply Nantong snake medicine around the wound.
3. 0.25% ~ 0.5% procaine was used to seal around the wound.
4. Severe patients should be hospitalized and antihistamines should be used according to their illness. Those with obvious allergic reaction can use adrenotoxin or 10% calcium gluconate.
5. Appropriate use of analgesics and sedatives.
Syndrome Differentiation and Treatment of Bee Sting
1. Traditional Chinese medicine therapy:
For those with severe local symptoms, cupping and local blocking therapy can be used, and analgesics or antihistamines can be used.
2. Traditional Chinese medicine folk prescription:
1) Chinese herbal medicines can also be used for external application according to local medicine sources, such as Xiegangsong, Wasong and Glycyrrhiza uralensis Fisch, Folium Isatidis plus mint leaves, Zanthoxylum nitidum bark plus single wood root, bitter leaves of Sanya, Lobelia lobelia, Viola viridis, etc., which can be pounded for external application. Snake tablets can also be ground into paste with a little water for external application.
2) Lemon, orange and other fruits can be smeared hard on the affected part of bee sting. The stronger the acidity, the better the effect, and the less acidic one also has certain effect.
3) There is a folk prescription for treating bee stings with human milk, which is quite effective. In the wild, it can be scrubbed with pure milk, which must absorb and neutralize some toxins.
- bee Sting Examination, bee Sting Diagnosis
- bee Sting Injury Diet, Dietotherapy, bee Sting Injury Eat What Is Good
- Complications Of bee Stings, What Diseases Can bee Stings Cause
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate bee Stings-bee Stings Are Easily Confused Diseases
- Introduction To bee Stings-symptoms-treatment-care-diet