how to treat intermittent claudication hypertension
- Is It Good To Eat Salad Oil For High Blood Pressure?
- Side Effects Of High Blood Pressure Drug Irbesartan
Answer: According to the description of the symptoms of the elderly, it is probably intermittent claudication. This symptom is mainly due to the pain symptoms caused by the poor blood supply caused by the vascular disease of the lower limbs of the elderly. Probably due to high systemic arterial blood pressure, vasculitis, diabetes and other diseases.
- How Many Years Does It Take For hypertension To Develop Into Kidney Disease
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Tingling In The Fingers?
- What Are The Contraindications To High Blood Pressure
- Which Fruits Should Not Be Eaten With High Blood Pressure And High Blood Sugar
- Will Men's High Blood Pressure Medicine Affect Their Sexual Function?