traumatic splenic rupture diet, diet, what to eat for traumatic splenic rupture
- Symptoms Of traumatic rupture Of The Spleen, Early Symptoms And Signs Of traumatic rupture Of The Spleen
- Examination Of Traumatic Splenic rupture, Diagnosis Of Traumatic Splenic rupture
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat foods rich in high-quality protein; 2. It is advisable to eat foods rich in vitamins; 3. It is advisable to eat foods rich in iron.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Milk Milk is rich in high-protein nutrients, and is also rich in essential mineral elements for the human body, and protects the gastrointestinal mucosa, helps the digestion and absorption of intestinal nutrition, enhances immunity, and enhances disease resistance. 350-500 ml per day is appropriate. Hot drinks are better
- Lychee and lychee have the effects of reducing swelling and detoxification, stopping bleeding, and relieving pain. It is also rich in vitamin C, which can promote the absorption of iron and is helpful for the recovery of patients. 200-400 grams per day is appropriate.
- Coprinus comatus and pork liver is a food rich in iron, which provides the body with iron to prevent and treat bleeding caused by ruptured spleen. 200-300 grams per day is appropriate.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Chili pepper is relatively irritating, easily irritating the gastrointestinal mucosa, causing gastrointestinal congestion and swelling, which is not conducive to the absorption of nutrients, resulting in a decline in immunity and affecting the recovery of the body. It is advisable to eat light food.
- Brown sugar Brown sugar is a food that promotes blood circulation, which can easily cause spleen rupture and hemorrhage to aggravate, aggravate the condition, and is not conducive to the recovery of the body. It is advisable to eat foods that stop bleeding.
- Sweet potato Sweet potato is easy to produce gas, causing abdominal fullness, which easily affects the recovery of patients with ruptured spleen. Suitable for food
1. Suitable food
Eat a reasonable diet. You can eat more nutritious, easy to absorb, and easy to digest foods, eat less and more meals, have a light taste, eat more fresh vegetables, fruits, beans, mushrooms, eat more soups, pot foods, and eat pork and duck. , Pigeon meat. Eat dates, peanuts, red beans, etc.
2. Not suitable for food
Do not eat spicy foods such as beef and mutton, dog meat, chicken, fish, shrimp, chili, etc. Do not eat greasy, fried, marinated, or smoked foods, and do not eat raw or cold foods.
(The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details.)
- Causes Of Traumatic Splenic rupture, What Are The Causes Of Traumatic Splenic rupture
- Complications Of Traumatic Spleen rupture, What Diseases Will Be Caused By Traumatic Spleen rupture
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Traumatic Splenic rupture-traumatic Splenic rupture Is Easy To Be Confused
- How To Prevent traumatic rupture Of The Spleen, Nursing Measures For traumatic rupture Of The Spleen
- Introduction To traumatic rupture Of The Spleen-symptoms-treatment-care-diet