taste his sick diet, dietotherapy, taste his sick what to eat well
- Introduction To Pinta Disease-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- The Treatment Of Pinta Disease, How To Do Pinta Disease, And Medication For Pinta Disease
The diet of Pinhe disease should be avoided
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. 2. Eat a light diet.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- FruitApple contains all kinds of amino acids, proteins, vitamins, minerals and carotene which are essential to human body.It can be eaten raw or cooked, and can also be made into dried fruits, jam, jelly, etc. Apples are used in many sweets.
- TofuTofu is highly nutritious and contains iron, magnesium, potassium, nicotinic acid, copper, calcium, zinc, phosphorus, folic acid, vitamin B1, egg yolk and vitamin B6.Tofu can be eaten hot or cold, in soup, pasta, pizza, meat pieces, cakes, tarts and muffins.
- Lean meatRich in inorganic salts, especially iron (red lean meat), phosphorus, potassium, sodium and so on.Don't eat more than 2 taels of lean meat every day.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- PepperXin, Gan and Hot. Aggravate the disease.Try to avoid eating.
- BeefEasy to induce psoriasis.Try to avoid eating.
- WineHot and pungent products. Aggravate the disease.Try to avoid eating. Alcoholic beverages should also be avoided.
- Examination Of Pinta Disease, Diagnosis Of Pinta Disease
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Pinta Disease-pinta Disease Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent Pinta Disease And Nursing Measures Of Pinta Disease
- Nursing Care Of Pinta Disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Pinta Disease Complications, Pinta Disease Can Cause What Disease