systemic eruption sex histiocytosis diet, dietotherapy, what good does systemic eruption sex histiocytosis eat
- Examination Of Generalized Eruptive Histiocytosis And Diagnosis Of Generalized Eruptive Histiocytosis
- How To Prevent systemic Eruptive Histiocytosis And Nursing Measures Of systemic Eruptive Histiocytosis
Dietary principles of generalized eruptive histiocytosis
1. Get enough vitamins. Supply a variety of vitamins, especially B vitamins, vitamin C, etc. B vitamins are helpful for digestion, protect skin mucosa and promote the repair of skin tissue.
2. Supplement minerals. Special attention should be paid to the intake of minerals, especially the intake of calcium, phosphorus and zinc and their proportional relationship. Zinc can resist infection and enhance healing.
3. Eat less fried and fried greasy foods, as well as irritating foods such as grains, seafood, garlic, leeks, tobacco and alcohol, and eat more foods rich in protein, such as bean products, eggs, milk, mung beans, cereals, rice kernels and fresh vegetables and fruits.
4. High protein diet. Supplementing rich high protein diet can enhance the body's resistance and anti-inflammatory ability, and provide necessary raw materials for repairing damaged tissues.
- Complications Of Systemic Eruption Histiocytosis, What Disease Can Systemic Eruption Histiocytosis Cause
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Generalized Eruptive Histiocytosis-generalized Eruptive Histiocytosis Is A Confusing Disease
- Nursing Care Of Generalized Eruptive Histiocytosis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of Generalized Eruptive Histiocytosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Generalized Eruptive Histiocytosis
- systemic Eruptive Histiocytosis Treatment Method, systemic Eruptive Histiocytosis How To Do, systemic Eruptive Histiocytosis Medication