symptoms of water pain, early symptoms and signs of water pain
- Diet Of water Pain Disease, Dietotherapy, What Does water Pain Disease Eat Good
- The Treatment Method Of water Pain, How To Do With water Pain, And The Medication Of water Pain
Symptoms of water pain
Typical symptoms: Water pain is a skin reaction induced by water. After bathing, the whole body has strong burning pain, but there is no visible skin damage, which can last for 15 ~ 45min. It may be due to a kind of demethyladrenalic pain after contact with water. This disease can be regarded as an extension of aquagenic pruritus.
Related symptoms: skin pain, persistent pain and persistent fever
After bathing, the whole body has strong burning pain, but there is no visible skin damage, which can last for 15 ~ 45min. Clonidine (clonidine)-α 2 adrenomeric antagonist can be used topically to eliminate it. And it can be repeated.
It is not difficult to diagnose according to clinical manifestations.
- Complications Of water Pain, What Disease Can water Pain Cause
- Examination And Diagnosis Of water Pain
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate water Pain-water Pain Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent water Pain And Nursing Measures Of water Pain
- Introduction To Water Pain-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet