symptoms of vulvar skin seborrheic dermatitis, early symptoms and signs of vulvar skin seborrheic dermatitis
- How To Prevent seborrheic dermatitis Of Vulva skin And Nursing Measures Of seborrheic dermatitis Of Vulva skin
- Introduction To seborrheic dermatitis Of Vulvar skin-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
Symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis of vulvar skin
Typical symptoms: local skin itching
Related symptoms: skin itching, scabbing, scales, greasy scales
Lesions are sometimes good and bad, and they occur frequently when they are low temperature and humid. The main symptom is local skin itching. The vulva mainly involves groin, pubic bone, perineal folds and between buttocks. The lesions were manifested as diffuse erythema or scabs with clear boundaries, covered with greasy scales or yellow scabs, scattered or fused. Due to friction, erosion, exudation, chapping and eczema-like changes are easy to occur, and psoriasis-like damage (dark red scaly thick patches) may occur in chronic cases of genital parts. Seborrheic dermatitis of vulvar skin generally occurs in other sebum, hairy and sweaty parts of the body, such as scalp, face, upper chest, interscapular area, armpit, umbilical fossa, perianal and other parts, so it is not difficult to make a diagnosis. In different parts, the rash is slightly different.
Diagnosis is mainly based on: yellow-red patches with greasy scales, symmetrical distribution, chronic passage and itching of different degrees.
- Examination Of seborrheic dermatitis Of Vulvar skin And Diagnosis Of seborrheic dermatitis Of Vulvar skin
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Vulvar skin seborrheic dermatitis-vulvar skin seborrheic dermatitis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Nursing Care Of seborrheic dermatitis Of Vulvar skin-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Vulvar skin seborrheic dermatitis Complication, Vulvar skin seborrheic dermatitis Can Cause What Disease
- Vulvar skin seborrheic dermatitis Diet, Dietotherapy, Vulvar skin seborrheic dermatitis Eat What Is Good